PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Boringly, nobody appears, can, to a pomegranate to throw?...

Herring
04.06.2004, 04:45
Boringly, nobody appears, can, to a pomegranate to throw?

Tier
04.06.2004, 18:02
Only you with Lopneshom also will remain))) It is possible to ask you once again about a good beach in Alushte to tell? I then have not so remembered, and now vse-taki is found out, that I go. And except for Simferopol, what else close the airports are?

Herring
06.06.2004, 06:46
I do not know as with the airports because I went by bus. And in it or this to year too poedu-most likely, in June. Well, in Alushte there is a tunnel through mountain. Everyone know it or him. Here you pass or take place through this tunnel, and leave on coast along which there are paid beaches of different rest houses. As has left, and you cost or stand a back to tonnelju-you go on the left. You go, you go, you go... Kilometer dva-three. Civil beaches yet will not end. Then there will be para-a three empty pljazhej-and then mine ljubimyj-wild. Or it is direct sprashivaesh-" Boys, spend up to a wild beach ";-)))))

Tier
06.06.2004, 14:57
Thanks! I am better under your description I shall look, me also back to reach it would be desirable))) If will go in September we can be crossed - I there with 16 on 21 shall be.

Herring
07.06.2004, 22:25
I shall be in Ijune-in the extremity or end, most likely.

Tier
09.06.2004, 01:32
It is a pity (I, unfortunately, I know precisely about September as at us conference in Alushte is planned. Simply your sober approach by a life very much imposes me, and it would be pleasant to meet. If it is fair, the only thing that I cannot understand - that you in this konfe do or make (not in insult someone will be told or said) as it seems to me at you and so a life various enough and dialogue not offended should be)

Herring
10.06.2004, 15:40
Here it is interesting to me.) and in real me it is interestingly far not with everyone with whom it is necessary to communicate.