PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Four days ago, I with the (already former) best girlfriend marked or celebrated three years...

tusja
06.06.2004, 04:24
Four days ago, I with the (already former) best girlfriend marked or celebrated three years of our friendship. It would Seem, three years, not too it is a lot of. But for us this time interval last much more, such sensation, that we know each other very much and very much for a long time. We cried together, laughed, joked, planned on bubushchee and t. The item We always and everywhere were together, simply was not possible or probable to see someone one of us, necessarily we were together. But last time, we began to swear often. If earlier, we on much simply closed eyes, now are not present. Suffered or bore many disadvantages each other now simply we lower or omit each other below a plinth. I have such sensation, that she simply uses me when it is required to her. No, I at all have no in view of, that she such bad, and I such good. She addresses with me as if I - a sexual cloth. Though when I about it speak her, she approves or confirms opposite, t. e. That she also is that cloth for me. It is simply very insulting, that all occurs or happens so. On the one hand, I it or her am I adore, and with another - I hate...
And what is correct from two these variants? Can it is necessary to talk simply to her, but how what to tell or say? It is necessary to have a rest from each other, even on these summer vacations? Advise me something, please.
If Lena to me was indifferent, I would not began to write all this, but to me it is bad without it or her...
I very strongly become attached to people, and at times it and is my disadvantage.
In advance - Many thanks!!!:-))))

The anonym
07.06.2004, 07:43
privychka-it is bad, get or start to itself a heap of friends and the girlfriends only new.

Herring
08.06.2004, 04:17
It is necessary to outline a little bit frameworks obshchenija-even for a while, and there look or see. Because the friend for the friend is too much you.

oshn
08.06.2004, 12:45
And can on the contrary, can attitudes or relations have deadlocked or called, because nobody dares to hint at greater and consequently lead up each other? Be easier and remember: friends are given to us to use them, and sex is possible or probable and between "friends" too.

Logist
09.06.2004, 23:11
Greetings!

What similar situation, I was in her about 6 years ago, we together went to school 10 11 class, walked with children or guys, bisilis, vesililis, were ran all over and reconciled, wrote notes, always and everywhere were together. Went together on preparatory courses to institute, but she has entered other institute, and I have acted or arrived there where was going to, and everything, all has terminated, new friends, novels... Dialogue for New year, d/r (and that not in time) and in case of a trouble. But here not I not she we do not call each other when at us something happens, we do not ask the help, we do not wish to disturb, and can school insults have remained. Now in 6 years after school we send or have passed to dialogue by mobiles phone and on ICQ, I very much like it or her, but at me already family, she marries (for predurka) in the extremity or end of summer, is not present time to communicate, so the break will occur or happen by itself. Do not experience. To communicate less often even it is pleasant.
Do not lose old friends, they the most correct, the friend it not that with whom every day obshchaeshsja by phone, and that who series independently otsituatsii and time of day.

Well here
10.06.2004, 04:35
Yes otvalite you from each other, and all! To mature it is time.

Fantazerka
10.06.2004, 13:31
Quarrel, probably interests at you have exchanged and together it nothing you more, mature. And to like girlfriends I do not advise... Silly it