PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The person with whom I live, till now is in depression iz-for break...

Oksana
03.06.2004, 10:56
The person with whom I live, till now is in depression iz-for break with semyoj. I helped or assisted him to go through it, always listened or auscultated to all its or his memoirs, what its or his was or former good and kind though me it, certainly, to hear difficultly, its or his tears. I asked sometimes myself, how much still I shall sustain. Thought, that I can always support or maintain it or him. But after its or his recent attack of "grief" already and me ideas come - whether it is necessary to live in general further. I like it or him, without it or him there is no sense to live, I nis whom cannot be happy. But with this "happiness" I on the verge of. Also I do not know how to break off strong dependence on it or him. Its or his was or former till now it or him exhausts, calls every evening does not resolve vidit the child. Who can talk to me - I shall be grateful. Only the attack of crowd condemning is not interesting to me, I so am long from all " having opinion on the bill me " was treated.

. AND.
05.06.2004, 02:49
And as it has turned out, that you with it or him have appeared
Together - if also he so zatsiklen on
"Exclusiveness" was or former, and she time from
To time to him calls? Or their communication or connection keeps on
The child? Iz-for what they have torn with each other?

The anonym
06.06.2004, 04:30
Their communication or connection keeps on the child, and he has left family to me. She till now wishes it or him to return. And he wishes to find with all primerenija and to calm soul, that it or him have forgiven or excused and further live cheerfully and hzorosho without it or him. He wants all life cares of them on distance.

. AND.
06.06.2004, 18:02
If it is fair, I do not understand, what for he then has left.
The child likes, cares wants, the wife wants it or him
To return, he tells, what she
Remarkable... Or he likes at once all: you,
The wife, the child? It is possible one more question: and that
YOU want? To be only with it or him? Or that he
Has changed? Or already ustali from it or this also want
To leave? Much depends on it or this.

The anonym
08.06.2004, 06:55
Who will want to talk about mine Who will want with
Me to talk! And che you molchish, and? As
With you to speak if you even on questions not
Has responded?

Oksana
09.06.2004, 13:40
He does not like it or her as the woman, he respects with the former wife, likes as the sister, has got used to her, but.. Does not like, it is not raised or excited, does not rise on it or her, it is raspingly speaking. Therefore he has left to me. I knew what is it will be very morbid lomka for it or him and to me will be toshno. I would like to wait its or his "convalescences". Simply I am afraid of irreparable changes, I am afraid to begin to hate it or him, to burn down I am afraid. He wants from me the child, but I see, that he is not ready.

Oksana
10.06.2004, 11:47
I really wish to talk simply because to me it is now difficult. In time I do not respond, because at job and vse-taki to job otlekajus, excuse.