PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! The matter is that all my troubles have begun that at night I...

Vick
07.06.2004, 18:22
The dear doctor! The matter is that all my troubles have begun that at night I have woken up from frequent palpitation, twisted a stomach or belly and toshnilo, and then began it (was very bad) to lose consciousness. After that delicacy, a tremor of arms or hand and legs or foots began to excruciate me, disbalans (especially in the evening), during reception of nutrition, could not swallow (such impression as though now the piece will get stuck in a throat). Sometimes when I speak, I start to utter words indistinctly. Such status at me happens very much often, almost always. Please explain what is it can be.

Tolokonin A.O.
09.06.2004, 03:33
Dear Vick!
Your problem has begun with a vegetative crisis. This or thus one of statuses which shows trouble in unconscious sphere. Visit or attend internally the psychotherapist and the problem can be solved. If live in Moscow, write on mine E-Mail.
tolokonin@mtu-net. ru

Vick
10.06.2004, 08:32
Dear Tolokonin A.O.
You have advised to visit or attend the psychotherapist (a vegetative crisis) but the matter is that the good doctor is very difficult for finding (I I live not in Moscow). Please advise, can eat any other ways of the decision of this problem (for example medicamental treatment, sports or still with something). Very much to you it is grateful for your answer.