PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me 31 year, and I till now (the truth already very seldom) suck a finger...

JUlja
08.06.2004, 15:17
Good afternoon! To me 31 year, and I till now (the truth already very seldom) suck a finger! It not a joke: (Besides gde-that years with 12 13 has started to peel or fleece a skin on legs or foots (from heels, there where the coarsened skin) and till now I can not stop. It is compelled or forced to go in the summer in the closed footwear that it was not visible the peeled or fleeced heels. I tried to take myself in arms or hand, stopped for some days, but then was again broken. Even it is a shame to me to write about it or this. What to me to do or make? I very much wish to stop.

Kiseleva E.J.
08.06.2004, 19:26
Hello, JUlja! It is possible to look or see At it from the different party or side. It is made by many and anything are alive while all:-)) On the other hand, roots obkusyvanija, suctions, etc. concern to our remote past, namely that time when we were babies and the main thing for us was feeding by a breast (oral process). And imeeno at that time there could be a failure - attitudes or relations of mother to the child. These attitudes or relations very strongly influence all subsequent adult life. If your behaviour disturbs you, and thus you do not want or have no opportunity to be spent for psychological services simply buy or purchase books on children's psychology (up to younger school age), and plus to it or this esteem or prechitajte grandfather Freud.

Jaroslav
10.06.2004, 06:14
JUlja, greetings! Basically these problems have psychological character. And it is possible to get rid of them. Write, if want we shall discuss all in detail and in details and all at you will be good,
Sincerely yours Jaroslav: vyches@mail. ru