PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How rasstsenit behaviour " it or this the man "? I know, that he slept with one " a sign...

Alina
01.06.2004, 14:22
How rasstsenit behaviour " it or this the man "? I know, that he slept from one "friend" (this woman for the husband), it became known, that this woman after it or him has overslept with their general or common friend (everyone communicate a water circle). But when " this the man " about it or this has learned or has found out otnessja to it or this easy, it is possible to tell or say, indifferently! What is it, or self-disrespect for or? Help or Assist to understand! Not uzheli he not boitsja something to catch?

Kiseleva E.J.
05.06.2004, 13:06
Hello, Alina! The Short of this pastime consists that everyone rotate in one circle. There are such men and women who receive sex pleasure only when sleep with each other, so-called " the closed community ". The stranger for them is uninteresting. And the question not in, whether is pavor to pick up something or not. From your report it is more less clear, that " it or this " such situation arranges the man also to him well. You borrow or occupy other question, what place in this tsirkuljarnosti? Most likely, it is your pavors, instead of it or him.

Alina
06.06.2004, 16:19
Elena Jurevna, thanks you for the answer! The matter is that I the wife " it or this the man ", yes I have transferred or carried it! But I do not understand it or him now during this moment when he knows, that she sleeps with all friends (not sovsemi podrjad-it is loudly told or said). He remains closed, does not state the point of view, and has concerned to it or this easy! Perhaps, as required will not disdain and will oversleep snovo!

karmen
10.06.2004, 06:08
boitsja, or not boitsja. .no has overslept! "! For certain knew, what not the girl!! So the knowledge of that that she sleeps with men and after it or him (it would be strange if has ceased) will not stop it or him to not oversleep AGAIN!! Only if that another... Duties. .dolg!