PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I know so much beautiful, clever, successful and lonely girls!!!! Which n...

Heart
14.05.2004, 17:16
I know so much beautiful, clever, successful and lonely girls!!!! Which does not carry in attitudes or relations with men, all not those come across!! Also I do not know any klasnogo free the man!!! Where they?!! Successful, liking, careful???!!!! Where?!! Have really died out as a kind? Both there were one weaklings and mumble, which it is easier and more convenient on a sofa in front of the TV to lay??!! Cry from the heart.

The bitter Truth
17.05.2004, 10:13
Start to change all from itself. You in fact the same are guilty, in that that with you has occured or happened. What for now you attack others. Yes it is not enough of them, but in your situation it is better while to keep silent and recognize the mistakes or errors, then uvidesh them, successful, liking, etc.

For G.P.
18.05.2004, 19:57
I for a long time have understood the mistakes or errors, and its or his mistakes or errors too, And last year tried to be pulled out or escape from this vicious circle!!!! Believe, it not so has simply appeared!!! I wanted, that at all of us it was good, I knew, that is wrong to live not in marriage or spoilage and in idleness, necessary to aspire to creation of family and harmony in feelings! It is a pity only, that the output or exit has appeared the only thing - parting...: (((after last ours with it or him of conversation at me arms or hand have lowered or omitted, I have understood, that nothing is not necessary for him, but till now I can understand it or him, what for he convinced me, that at all of us will be good, that I am necessary to him, family, the child that it is just necessary to wait a little and all will be!!! I longly thought and I cannot understand in what before it or him is guilty? What I wish to marry it or him and to give birth from it or him to the child?! Or in that that waited, when at it or him with job to be adjusted all? In what?

Bitter
20.05.2004, 04:10
I to you already advised what to make, if you wish to understand in what, and why..., but you do not hear me. And to learn or find out all it is possible only so.
I do not condemn you, in this history, certainly you have suffered more, than your guy, but what for to condemn all men on light when ourselves are not ideal, he in fact why that does not consider or count you ideal and unique, easily taking for a ride.
Whether you too bespokoetes about that he will be punished for that that here so with you, you at once have allowed so with you to manage. And it is not correct, have regretted itself and will suffice. If you perestanite to be a silly woman and is infinite nudet and to complain, he will understand that has lost, by that and will be punished. And if and will relieve itself of responsibility and to be engaged in the self-justification nothing to change, will suffer and be angry vainly only. The more you will show yourselves now offended, the to you and will be worse, even from this it is possible to bear or take out a lot of positive experience.

Heart
23.05.2004, 17:22
How old are you the Truth? You are for certain more senior than me, and much more skilled.... But it was my the second the man, and nobody was closer than it or him at me... ANYBODY understand? And I to him was the most close person, I know it, and I know, that to him it is now bad, but he at all will not call, even if is wrong!!!: (((I struggled as could, but at it or him what that detachment in all.... He wants nothing, probably it is necessary to him to the doctor already, but he never will go...

The bitter Truth
27.05.2004, 10:25
1. I have more than to you.
2. To that we shall help or assist him or you?
3. Never late this otreshonnost to wrap up
Back, to throw and accuse easier than to create and justify
4. It was possible to give birth to the child and it is possible now and not asking the sanction
5. It is not necessary to sit and wait when that that will appear, this position reminds the cancer patient who sits and waits when it or he will be rescueed or saved by doctors, and it is necessary to them? Who does not sit, and that that does or makes and changes, that survives.
6. Both of you are guilty in that that to you badly, means both did or made not that that is necessary, there is time all to correct. And if everyone will sit and wait for the decision from another when who will call nothing will change.

The anonym
31.05.2004, 00:33
AT THE BRAIN "EYES"
According to the report. Item Behterevoj on the congress, during experiments it has been established or installed, that wards Bronnikova - as blind, and it is simple with the fastened eyes - after certain exercises are really capable what that mysterious about razom to perceive signals with the information on the surrounding real world.

Mysterious because during research devices did not record a "entering" signal, but unequivocally showed, that the information is received by a brain and processed. It has been established or installed, besides that the brain thus is not overstrained, and works as though in a usual regimen - that is "direct" vision is normal (but "forgotten" by the majority of people) function of our organism!

Natalia Petrovnu has most of all amazed or struck, how after several employment or occupations from the friend to her the woman who since the childhood does not have eyeballs, that began to distinguish light and even colors. " What color on me odezh yes? " - has asked it or her once Bekhterev. " Red, - Larissa (on Behterevoj was red poncho) has responded and has uncertainly added - Or dark blue? " Under poncho the dark blue dress was red.

Meanwhile in a lobby of congress Bronnikov told and at all fantastic things. That its or his some patients "see" internal organs of the person and can diagnose if necessary. How children autisty not simply "open", but show such abilities which did not dream their "normal" contempoparies. That the techniques developed by it or him and exercises allow to talk to Pushkin without ceremony. These reports were on the verge of if not behind a side, but recent demonstration "seeing" blind, vised by authority Behterevoj, did not allow scientific public to name directly their bosh...

The anonym
01.06.2004, 22:01
And I know such men who were disabused of love, heat and tenderness, the truth and comprehension and any more do not believe anybody.

Natalia
05.06.2004, 13:15
Dear Heart, with liked it is necessary to not struggle, and to like them! You have opposed with yourselves to its or his habits, love to parents instead of organically joining its or his life, to adhere to yourselves parents. Your behaviour nekonstruktivno, and for it you pay off. If will not make conclusions, we shall not find happiness.

Natalia's heart
08.06.2004, 00:23
Natalia, on distance??!!! How? To live one, to rent the apartment, rastit the child... One??!! And I was never necessary to its or his mother, she considers or counts, that up to 30 him it is not necessary to marry!!! How to adjust attitudes or relations if she speaks me that I have given him on legs or foots it is risen??!! I that would stir or prevent to him?! I should know, for what I struggle, when there is no the purpose and do not know, that it is necessary to make, that it or her to reach or achieve... Forces are not present more.... How to adjust attitudes or relations with parents if I do not communicate with them, only I greet... How?: (((

Natalia
09.06.2004, 02:28
So communicate, endow time, help or assist old men, wear products from the market, wash floors, talk. Endow itself, become irreplaceable then also he will renounce the habits.

Lerchik
10.06.2004, 05:54
Joke. nevestka sweeps a floor and asks the mother-in-law: " Mamo, so? No, not so. " Continues revenges. " Mamo, so? No, not so.-, and a yak? I do not know a yak, but not so. "