PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is more tremendous! We Meet the guy almost that year. I already and a style sv...

JUlja
18.05.2004, 06:48
It is more tremendous! We Meet the guy almost that year. I already and a style of a wedding dress have looked after. And here yesterday we sit in cafe and approach or suit to us the guy with the girl, it were friends of my friend. You would see its or his face, he all has reddened, when they have called to it or him. I understand, that he was surprised, having met friends but that so to be frightened, the kind at it or him was frightened or scared. And when its or his friends speak, that he with me has acquainted them, he broadcasts, that I supposedly the familiar classmate, and we after consultation send or have come coffee to have a drink, is simple we a pier with it or him friends by misfortune at both tails. I nearly poperhnulas what I to him the classmate, we in different institutes study. But business not in it or this, most "cheerful" was then. He has told or said to me while has left with children or guys. What is it???

Ekaterina
20.05.2004, 12:56
1. Instead of whether early you a beauty have started to look after to yourself a wedding dress?
2. I think (but I hope, that I am mistaken), it or he has a girl and besides you. From it or this and its or his reaction. And he can is simple zastesnjalsja?

JUlja
24.05.2004, 03:52
Apparently you Ekaterina are right. My guy probably conducted a double life. For certain at it or him still someone is also these two in cafe friends to this or thus another.
These are my assumptions. But proceeding from its or his scandalous behaviour in cafe and potm were still nestykovochki. For example, he not time at the last minute cancelled occurrings, always on mobile when talked departed from me. And about a dress...
He has met my mum, often at us happens at home.

The anonym
26.05.2004, 20:15
Zakompleksovannyj the boy. We depend on opinion of associates about itself and accordingly about its or his girlfriend. Hesitates of you before them: and suddenly they will solve, that you are not so good for it or him. Thus of the girl on the party or side can and to not be.

Ekaterina
28.05.2004, 20:52
Acquaintance to mum not a parameter. And frequency of visitings of your house the same not an example. I hope that all taki he hesitates of you, but..... Check up kak-nibud.

Shimanskij O.I.
30.05.2004, 12:53
Dear JUlja! Ask your young man directly about the reasons of its or his behaviour. There is a mass of the reasons on which he could hide from others the attitudes or relations with you, but there is no reason on which he should not you tell it if values you.

JUlja
02.06.2004, 15:53
Thanks all responded. I have found out! All days off tried to phone to it or him, but neither mobile nor house did not respond, then I have taken and have jerked to it or him;them home. I hate uncertainty and have put all points above i. It or he has another and this guy with the girl has appeared the brother of that another. Another he has met that one month ago, has fallen in love and is simple he did not dare to tell or say to me.

Man
05.06.2004, 13:19
JUlja, be razborchivee in people.

Eshli
06.06.2004, 19:34
Do not despair such better let at once leave than then with lives to fall in love will begin that in one that in another. You he too has grown fond kogda-of that...

child
10.06.2004, 03:52
As my daughter speaks the earlier to come to light its or his unreliability the better