PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Dear Doctor. Prompt, please, that to me to do or make. To me...

Karina
08.06.2004, 11:54
Hello, the Dear Doctor. Prompt, please, that to me to do or make. To me 24. I live with the person whom very much I like, I do not represent a life with another. Together we 5 year. But attitudes or relations developed very difficultly. For these years he has had time to marry (I knew nothing), at it or him the child was born, and I have made abortion when has learned or has found out, that its or his wife is pregnant. But now, not looking on what we together. He has left that family when the child only was born, since then he does not see it or him, only passes money. Like all it would be adjusted, he is very careful, gentle with me. But at me very much a borderline case. I know, that never I can forgive or excuse to him lie and I shall not forgive or excuse the abortion. But on the other hand, I cannot live without it or him and day. Often I am broken, I can raplakatsja iz-for nonsense. Iz-for it or this all to fall. Though he never leaves, and always tries to extinguish my hysterics. I am afraid, that once he will simply be broken, though at heart he is very patient. How to me to calm down and start to build easy with it or him attitudes or relations and a joint life? We are going to to get married. The basic question: How to me to forgive or excuse it or him?

Tolokonin A.O.
10.06.2004, 03:39
Dear Karina!
That sgarmonizirovat your mutual relations, you should forgive or excuse it or him for the past. Address to the psychotherapist internally because independently at you to forgive or excuse it is impossible.