PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Katerine. From me the husband to same here is how you, young and interesting has left. So...

Olga
04.06.2004, 09:13
Katerine. From me the husband to same here is how you, young and interesting has left. And so and you not always will be young and necessarily there will be a same stinker. Also look or see at itself then, whether you can with " warped from nerves " its or his face easy to release and live or let off and live further.

Kuka
04.06.2004, 22:39
Ol, is quieter:) Well taki - and what for to us such husband? Let he will be at it or her:))) While...

Herring
05.06.2004, 20:16
I diko apologize, that have got..) but. People are people, the life is a life. With one storony-wolves bojatsja-in a wood to not go. With drugoj-if you kogda-that have withdrawn the person from family, means, he basically we withdraw))))) And you, Olga, not emotsionirujte on this schet-that is done or made, all to the best. Borrow or occupy in itself, at last, can, the life will bear or take out you there where you never to get, be with you your husband... .na the business there is nothing more passing, than the man)

Calibre
07.06.2004, 02:34
Everything, that the person wants, will by all means come true, and if will not come true, also desires were not, and if something has already come true, but not that, disappointment only seeming, - that has come true!. (Alexander Blok)

Calibre
08.06.2004, 12:37
Everything, that the person wants, will by all means come true, and if will not come true, also desires were not, and if something has already come true, but not that, disappointment only seeming, - that has come true!. (Alexander Blok)

ilaina
10.06.2004, 02:15
Olga, by own experience I know, amicable family to disorganize it is impossible. The husband or the wife leave family to drugoj/to another, only if in family attitudes or relations there is "crack" which progresses in due course. Amicable, strong families do not collapse.