PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The husband did not spend the night at home, has told or said that at them at job was pjanka... .i he then...

M.
25.05.2004, 04:39
The husband did not spend the night at home, has told or said that at them at job was pjanka... .i he then slept in the cabinet or study on a table..... I do not believe him... And he has told or said that that will not be justified

The anonym
25.05.2004, 11:29
Masha, all is not enough you?? He a toper and the idler!! Regain consciousness, rescue or save;salvage itself and malyshku!!

Liane
25.05.2004, 20:47
At men it as water to have a drink " was drunk I do not remember ". So, what is it still florets! Rescue or save;salvage itself!

OPEN COMPANY
28.05.2004, 13:42
- To mine at you it any more vpervyj time?
He to not be corrected any more.

Nika
30.05.2004, 03:07
It is difficult to judge on one this fact the person! Sometimes, it seems to me, to the person (both the man, and the woman), it is necessary TO TAKE a walk SIMPLY With FRIENDS! Here my husband recently has met the friend whom year at all did not see, they called me with themselves, itself has not gone. He has come such... That itself probably did not learn or find out... Even since morning! I only posmejalas with all the heart.

The anonym
03.06.2004, 02:00
Well also be dared or laugh na-health. At etogo-that of type constants pjanki and zaguly. It was already sewn up..

Emotion
03.06.2004, 10:26
No trouble, happens... Itself personally saw as the man have simply a rest in the man's flight. Also it is really possible to get drunk and fall asleep. .glavnoe that into a habit has not entered.

ksy
04.06.2004, 07:04
Well if this business not frequent why and to not believe? I sometimes wish to have a rest with girlfriends (and to drink and take a walk and dance), it does not mean that I like the family less, but sometimes it is just necessary, is unloading psychological...
Who has told or said that at men not so?

Lena
07.06.2004, 06:42
In normal attitudes or relations it is accepted to care nevertheless about
Volume that the partner feels. And if at the author has arisen
Mistrust (it is simple so it does not arise, should be
Background) second half should
To help or assist to cope with this problem, therefore as
Consequences in which can result or bring mistrust
Are unpredictable. If the husband " has risen in a pose " and declares,
That does not wish to be justified, it means, that or it or him
Spending the night at job was some kind of the protest against
Something (it is possible or probable, he and itself does not understand, but
Subconsciously he goes on the conflict to you), well or to him
Is what to hide. And such aggressive image he
It is simply protected from probability rasskrytija it or him
Lie. I would advise to talk to the husband-
Good to explain, how full confidence is important for you
And honesty in attitudes or relations. To explain, that anybody, except for
It or Him, cannot dispell your doubts and restore
The world in family. I think, that problems are better for not hiding, and
Not " to take a word " if it is impossible, and all
To discuss. Only - peace. Success!

Lera
09.06.2004, 21:22
Dear M! The tipsy men get up such, that to us vsegla chudjatsja near to them the beauty. I here too in the lift has got stuck at 2 o'clock, I have not believed. And when all 15 etazhka has made on hum and while have caused or called the lift attendant, I at this time baked pies and did not hear. Has come having drunk with a bouquet of colors or flowers, I at once to shout, not quiet in such situations. Having found out the present or true reason, only after that has believed also that under doubt. Well how to learn to operate or control itself prompt.

Clara Zaharovna
09.06.2004, 23:22
It is possible from this place and is more detailed, what the tipsy men there get up?