PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind day... pstarajus to be brief. To me 21. 4 years was in grazhdansk...

Julia
31.05.2004, 10:25
Kind day...
pstarajus to be brief. To me 21. 4 years was in a civil marriage, was it is unreal it is happy even then when there is nothing was to prepare to eat if soup from a neetle, always helped or assisted and supported or maintained each other, it is difficult to believe, but for four years never was quarrels, small disputes or spores and all. But once has come back home before usual and has found the husband on the pastel with the best girlfriend. On the second put has bought or purchased absolutely all new in an apartment (the blessing of money were), it is natural to sleep on that bed could not any more, has replaced even furniture, vobshchem everything, down to oriental carpets and has left for capital for a while, trying to escape from depression. In two weeks has returned and has begun a new life. Later the floor of year has appeared the lover. The person arranging me in everything, the skilled or experienced, intellectual, desired partner. But through what that time I have noticed such feature, that men have ceased to interest me (concerning physical attitudes or relations). I have found to myself the girl. And now all more real becomes joint residing with her... But in fact it is not correct? I thought, that on all time is necessary and it will pass or take place all, actually eventually I all lose interest to men, which around of me not a little more...
I shall wait for your advice or council. If will not complicate, please otvette on e-mail: budy@rambler. ru
Thankful in advance also I apologize for trouble.
With about l n e ch n about g about n and with t r about e n and I and at d and ch and:

Well here
01.06.2004, 09:27
Lesbians were got or started (((Go to a sexual pathology.

Huch
02.06.2004, 04:22
At me the close girlfriend (friend) lizbijanka, I it have learned or have found out later five years of our acquaintance. Most of all amazes me that she finds young class girls for herself, in the 43 years. At us good relations, men do not irritate it or her, and in general "young woman" prikolnaja, she is pleasant to me, and with her will not start missing in the company)

Alain
03.06.2004, 00:03
Well if the muzhik with muzhikom-it is normal, why the woman with the woman not normally if you feel from it or this pleasure.
Here at me with it or this problemy-the good man's body is terrible to like.

Huch
04.06.2004, 04:24
And if there would be all differently, I can not its or her women liked)

lena
05.06.2004, 19:07
And the happiness was SO probably... And so it is possible or probable, and here so:)))

Herring
06.06.2004, 16:06
It is not correct. It is impossible to live a life being the lesbian. Molodost-yes, zrelost-is not present. In this message that ideal attitudes or relations have appeared in that measure in which I always see them is indicative. When any lady Sex comes and murmurs about adoring and ideal husband.

oshn
07.06.2004, 15:12
Well here from vsehprisutstvujushchih you seksopotologichesky, izveni for "you".

Well here
08.06.2004, 01:16
And you, as always, most bezgramotnyj-in one predlozhenii-4 Ashipki))) You, appear - russki to write too be not able, also as well as a Latin... M-yes.

jimmy
08.06.2004, 05:14
And tvayo chujstvo humour works, only when it is favourable you? I did not know, what it is necessary to speak when to laugh, ljubbbbbbimyj? izveni, not for that word izvenilsja last time. Why the Moscow children or guys such tugodumy, because they from suburb? Well here!!!!! Digit " 8 " reminds a snowman, on any fireman, though you and not the representative of the maximum or supreme officers. Oaks... Oaks.. So it is a lot of, that hochestsja to become or begin svinyoj. As I you, hrjun, sometimes understand.

Malyshka
09.06.2004, 15:50
You not the lesbian:), and it is simple biseksualka:), it meets not seldom! It was disappointed in men?, well also spit upon them, women much more purely or cleanly and more faithfully! And in the future you will solve, can to you and they will bother! The woman it is much more beautiful than men, though I only admire with them (do not think that!):) and in the best girlfriends I chutochku am enamoured:), therefore it is strong to them privjazanna:), but all taki the contemptible men on the first place:)!

Well here
09.06.2004, 21:15
Well and customs in Novosibirsk!!! ((((((is "not rare"... And in Moskve-it is rare! And vse-prostitutes!