PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear sir Bobrov! My son was raped in this summer by teenagers in d...

Olja
08.06.2004, 15:15
Dear sir Bobrov! My son was raped in this summer by teenagers in other city, and forced to take in a mouth and scoffed. To him of 7 years. First he was silent, then whining, then (in 2 months) vse-taki has told. Basically, I understand, that have overlooked the mother-in-law - so she also says lies, and he speaks, that all at once to her has told, she has not addressed in militia, to the husband has not told.. In general to the child it became easier, as he speaks, when he to me and the husband has told, but in opinion of at it or him... I look also to crying.

Victoria
09.06.2004, 21:09
Hello Olga!
I not the doctor, but having read through have decided to express your report to you and your son sochustvie.
Allow you to forget the GOD this nightmare, or at least to learn to live with it or him adequately and without problems in the further.
Excuse, that has written, can to you and encouragement is not necessary.
Know, recently I often have a question: WELL WHY our CHILDREN SUCH SEVERE, IN FACT we DO NOT LEARN or TEACH THEM to IT or THIS.
Excuse once again.
All good!