PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I cannot any more! I shout, I talk every night - I of it or this not pomn...

Andrew
04.06.2004, 21:49
The doctor, I cannot any more! I shout, I talk every night - I do not remember it or this but parents tell. How to be, how to recover? Me very much excruciates, that I am not imperous above myself. Help or assist!

The anonym
04.06.2004, 23:45
Essence: "demons".

Belosnezhka
05.06.2004, 05:00
That parents tell, can be not the truth, or distortion. Write down yourself on the tape recorder what exactly you shout if at all shout. And in general anybody above itself is not imperous, not you one:-)). But with it or this it is necessary to reconcile and live.

Tabu
05.06.2004, 21:21
I too in a dream talk every night and no trouble. Vina-a daily overstrain or overvoltage or you very impressionable person. As a last resort descend or go in church to the father.

Andrew
07.06.2004, 21:18
Thanks all for answers.

That Tabu: I a moslem.

Fallen
09.06.2004, 17:37
I too a moslem. By the way, I too shout. And is even worse, that I wake up half, I see all who around, I hear and I can then having woken up to tell all about what who spoke and that did or made during that moment... There are cramps. Doctors cannot understand what is it. And me have told or said that it is necessary to marry that the wife awoke at night during such here "situations", differently ch I can not wake up in one perfect day..... Yes the Allah stores or keeps you...