PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Help or assist me, please advice or council. I am perfect or absolute pogrjaz...

Alain
08.06.2004, 10:20
Hello, the doctor. Help or assist me, please advice or council. I am perfect or absolute pogrjazla in disgusting attitudes or relations with the husband and I can not split this site. I can not, instead of I do not want. I very much wish to live without it or him. But he in any way does not wish to leave me alone. We live with it or him 11 years. Only I with it or him am in marriage or spoilage, and at it or him always " free visiting " When wants leaves, when wants comes, me in popularity never will put. The attitude or relation to me, as to an empty place. Constantly me intimidates, speaks, that I shall bitterly and severely regret that I wish to leave it or him. I simply am afraid of it or him, he the fool with any maniacal manners. Malicious, simply horror. Only maty from it or him also are audible, and nobody hesitates, neither me, nor the son, mother. People of all hates, never a word good from it or him about anybody did not hear. I so am afraid of it or him. We live in a municipal apartment, easier or simply to not start up it or him, too not an output or exit. Neighbours start up. He there lives, is registered, has the right. How further to live, mind or wit I shall not put or apply. Advise something. With hope for the answer, Alain

Rolling
09.06.2004, 09:11
Greetings, I too in such situation. Anything I can not advise, as itself I do not know. What to do or make, deadlock. And doctors do not undertake to help or assist advice or council with such situations, consider or count, are guilty.

Rolling
09.06.2004, 14:09
Greetings, I too in such situation. Anything I can not advise, as itself I do not know. What to do or make, deadlock. And doctors do not undertake to help or assist advice or council with such situations, consider or count, are guilty.