PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings, little girls! Your conference, I think, it that now is necessary for me....

Michael
27.05.2004, 15:32
Greetings, little girls! Your conference, I think, it that now is necessary for me. Can to me you will prompt what to do or make. I was got by my mistress. To me 35, I not Alain Delon, not the millionaire, an average prosperity the muzhik dissolved, at me is the daughter with whom I naturally communicate and I help or assist her. To Larissa 28, it or she had one marriage or spoilage, children are not present. We are familiar 2 years. First all like was normal, we even lived together, but I at once have told or said to her, that anything serious at nasm will not be. Nevertheless it did not confuse it or her. Then in due course I have started to understand, that we too different, that I am am strained with these attitudes or relations, then, she badly concerns to my daughter, always took offence and rowed, when I told, that I help or assist her. I many times suggested her to leave - good, but it came to an end " at me a delay, the test positive " and infinite tears, tears, tears. Then this all was authorized, and all proceeded. One month ago I have decided to tear this all once and for all. But not tut-that was. She keeps ringing to me on job, dismisses hearings among our general or common friends, that I blue, watch near an entrance, threatens, asks, voobshchim the cat's concert at full speed. I am tired! I leave for other cities, she waits for me and all anew. JA/it is tired to her to explain, that she should search for the serious guy who would marry her, in fact she should to have time give birth still and so it is already fast 29, not the girl, but she cannot understand it or this in any way, speaks, that likes, cannot live without me, grozitsmja to open veins. What with it or this to do or make? Prompt me! Only do not speak, that it is necessary to converge with her again, she is not necessary to me, it not that person, it as though is severe did not sound.

Monika
30.05.2004, 16:11
And WHAT FOR YOU With her LIVED? HERE Also the habit was formed! I do not know, that to you to advise! But you have particularly given her an occasion that she has grown fond of you. Though it or this also did not know. Search now for other woman and when your bothered mistress will see you with her... It can as turn out, though I doubt..

The anonym
30.05.2004, 21:14
A Ya voobshe takih jenshin ne ponimay. Nado sebya ne yvajat chtob tak sebya bvesti. Stidno za takih jenshin. Ny horosho bolno, obidno poplach v padyshky, razkaji o svoem gore komy hochesh, NO chto prosit ostatsya i eshe ygrojat????: - (((((

The anonym
02.06.2004, 18:09
And you can to her seriously, - muzhski to tell or say, that do not like it or her, do not wish to live with her. All these horrors about the opened veins - for weaklings who suddenly will be frightened and will try to begin all with the beginning. But in fact it repeats, and eventually, can bother. By the way, it is usual simply words. At my husband too the mistress threatened and under the bus to rush, and veins to cut - anything, zhiva-is healthy, despite of everything, now another processes, too, probably, threatens... Be more confidently and more firmly!

The friend
03.06.2004, 16:07
Michael as have told or said here almost all - its or her behaviour abnormally. I shall sum up. It is a pathology, classical morbid dependence on the object. Pay attention, not love, and dependence. This woman is unable to like in such status, t. To. Love it "otdavanie", disinterested, and desire of happiness liked. And here - only need or requirement to prevail, possess. Certainly, about self-esteem or own advantage of speech does not go, when it is a question of "narcotic", and Michael became them for it or her! Really, more often threats of suicide - only demonstration, last agent (even if "victim" also believes itself during the moment of threat). Think: if she will commit suicide (or with you:))) - then to her never to be exact with you together:), It or This you will achieve nothing. And if, God forbid, she something will try to make with itself - YOU NOT In the ANSWER for its or her acts and a mental derangement. Remember - let dismisses hearings, do not worry, in fact it is not true and you always can all having denied, only having mentioned, that the face was interested and unhealthy:) CHto-today many diagnoses come across to Something, cases serious all..

polina
05.06.2004, 11:52
I had similar attitudes or relations with one MCH, only he wished to kill not only, but also me at the same time, or to send any 10 muzhiks who would rape me and have infected with AIDS, nerves, certainly, has pulled about enough, but in such situation it is necessary to try to limit contacts to such people, to not take phone, to not go on occurrings, to explain something and to persuade it is useless, as for lohotronshchikov, has told or said it or him is not present, at once the client:)) in general full ignor and soon it will bother her. And still it is impossible to shout in no event, the full indifference operates or works trouble-free.

The friend-???N
06.06.2004, 14:47
"... He wished to kill not only, but also me at the same time, or to send any 10 muzhiks who would rape me and have infected with AIDS... " Nda.... Here is how the person can like!))))) a nightmare.

The anonym
08.06.2004, 01:48
Michael, stop with her to communicate and all. Do not respond to its or her phone calls, tell or say to her, that like another... Really she likes so to be humiliated? Really, if you show to her apathy she will continue to bother you?

The anonym
09.06.2004, 11:16
Zajavlkenie in militia for telephone hooliganism for the beginning... And there itself will understand. Only the STRESS it or her will rescue or save also you too.:))

Natalia
09.06.2004, 13:39
Yes, similar you became its or her obsession. To get rid very difficultly, to the psychiatrist in fact you will not lead it or her. My husband repeatedly has explained all to such lady, has told or said, that marries, but we had to drive off from Moscow. When I come, I wait for a shot iz-for an angle because she watched or kept up the house even a year later. But you can vse-taki more reasonably and will gradually lag behind.