PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The help, at me a problem with appetite, is very necessary to me more precisely...

Anja
02.06.2004, 20:42
Hello! The help, at me a problem with appetite, is very necessary to me more precisely, it is very difficult to me to constrain it or him, therefore when we sing or we shall eat, I cause a vomiting. It has begun in 17 years with intervals. I already addressed to the psychiatrist, for any time at me all was adjusted. But as soon as I nernichaju, again begin. It is very difficult to me to constrain itself. 7 years (shaping) Go in for sports, I know all about healthy a delivery. I realize to what it can result or bring, but that I can not do or make with it or this. I notice, that the desire wakes up only at home. Advise what to do or make please!

Agaev M.M.
04.06.2004, 09:05
Tell about a situation at you houses. Tell more in detail about itself. Still it is interesting to me, that you accepted earlier, that to you helped or assisted (that the psychiatrist and in what doses) appointed or nominated.

Anja
04.06.2004, 19:31
I study in HIGH SCHOOL on 3 course, I try to find job. To me it is difficult, t. To. I realize, that I remember all worse and worse. In family at us present or true patriorhat, I understand, that I cannot state the t. z. To the daddy, I am afraid! Registered to me any drops, it is a lot of under different numbers. From the prescription: En. 96 on 8 9 kap. 3. In day; 1000 on 6. 2. In the morning and in the evening;
24 on 4. 3.

anja
06.06.2004, 07:03
I have recollected, drops are called ENAP...

Agaev M.M.
09.06.2004, 10:49
Enap is an agent appointed or nominated at an idiopathic hypertensia. It is appointed or nominated by the therapist, instead of the psychiatrist. I can tell or say, that the anorexia is treated longly enough, but is successful. So my reference - internally address to the psychiatrist (NOT to the psychologist), he will appoint or nominate necessary treatment.