PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ant and Lerchik: from you while nothing is has reached or cunning. ZHdem-with.. Or - it is simple napi...

The friend (byvsh. Psihograf:)
05.05.2004, 04:16
Ant and Lerchik: from you while nothing is has reached or cunning. ZHdem-with.. Or - simply write to me the imejly here, I already at once t shall send you rules.

Ant
09.05.2004, 01:00
Inessa, a double 3: undina@km. ru. I wait!!!!!!

The friend
11.05.2004, 15:25
Everything, has sent. Though any double neither the first, nor the second (and from Lerchika too) and did not receive. Everything, catch, has caught?

Ant
15.05.2004, 14:16
No, has not caught. Inessa, has sent you greetings already from TWO soaps...:) Just. prover-ka mail:)

Ant
18.05.2004, 00:33
Yes, by the way, for 2, 5 years, that I use the Internet a similar case of "loss" of letters - the first. Directs at reflections, forgive or excuse... In view of a level of my computer literacy....:)

The friend
20.05.2004, 04:52
I go to check up:) And by the way, on what reflections directs (I forgive)))? What exactly yours and Lerchikovyj handwriting I do not wish to look, whether and to render I hesitate that?))) Or I am afraid?:))))) by the way, Martini and Ti (or Tju, I do not remember:)) - have sent with 1 go time without problems. Directs at reflections, however:)))) Vobshchem, shchas I shall look, sec.

The anonym
23.05.2004, 00:30
Inessa, questions I shall respond you to all personally... On soap:) After you will press button RE:)))

Ant
23.05.2004, 12:41
The report below - from me Psihografu

The friend
24.05.2004, 08:17
Really you suspect me, what is it not I??:)) good, I shall press on re if I shall receive something. And now - still has not caught? Well I sober, have sent, precisely I know))))))))))

The friend
27.05.2004, 06:13
Eh, all escapes on affairs I can not from here)) there Is an idea - my soap it on hotmejle, free-of-charge, can therefore gljuchit? At me kak-that was such. Therefore, I can give another (not the)

Ant
30.05.2004, 23:37
Inessa... You Know, me och. Irritates, when someone I hold me " for the fool " in that area in which not bad I understand... I shall tell or say to you in a chat if you will not be frightened to come today after 24 across Moscow. I shall tell or say fairly, similar I and expected...:)

The friend
03.06.2004, 01:55
You talk in riddles:), but in any case - personally I you for anybody am not insolent or hold and I do not know, what you areas understand, - I know one what to convict me there is nothing, and sense to me something to think out about my mail too are not present:) Well and nothing has understood about a chat - that will tell or say?))) and why it is necessary to not be frightened?)) because 24 hours are a midnight? If I shall not forget, I shall come, have agreed))))) And, and more: that similar you expected? Or it not is addressed to me?:)

Ant
05.06.2004, 09:49
Inessa, here now the letter has received. Thanks.

The friend
05.06.2004, 15:52
Well thanks God)))). Though has sent its or his pair hours back, it is fair:)

Ant
06.06.2004, 14:16
There is a probability that there were problems immediately on a mail server... Inessa, has sent you the letter and a photo, glance in p/I. And, you want I shall intrigue? The letter at all does not concern or touch your basic trade:)

The friend
09.06.2004, 10:14
Opa! CHto-something has arrived:) I Shall go to look, we shall communicate in the evening later.