PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, whether is not present at my husband of mental disease? If it or him to not touch or not tamper with...

Vick
08.06.2004, 13:18
Tell or Say, whether is not present at my husband of mental disease? If it or him to not touch or not tamper with, he will sleep, then still or even to sleep, then to play computer games, then to read the book, then again to sleep. I cannot understand expression "have forgotten", when he approves or confirms, that has forgotten to be expiated, has forgotten to comb hair, has forgotten to clean a teeth, has forgotten (month) to borrow or occupy in sex. And I recently feel myself as if it I play a computer game " Press the button - you will receive result ".

Bobrov A.E.
09.06.2004, 09:35
If with comprehension read through it's OK aphrenias are not present. But to check up it it is necessary. Similar forms of behaviour can be observed at frustration of the person, some poststressful frustration and a narcomania. Series of forms of psychosises also are found out by such behaviour. Therefore, if the disappearance or eradication described by you moralno-ethical values, apathy, forgetfulness and an inaaccurance of behaviour have developed on " an equal place ", it or he should be shown the psychiatrist.