PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Today this konferentsijuja has visited or attended for the first time - there was to all of you a question...

Light to Yana
04.06.2004, 03:44
Today this konferentsijuja has visited or attended for the first time - there was to all of you a question - " HAPPINESS THAT IS At KOGO-SOMEBODY? " And in general what is it such. A life with each other it some kind of grinding in, and here is interesting, for certain you in what concede that liked, on what that close eyes - and here a question - and what he forgives to you?

Light
06.06.2004, 18:56
I apologize, this question was not only to Yana, but also to all rests? (che that not there I tyrknula a finger)

Yana. T
07.06.2004, 02:20
Very good question, I shall think above it or this. Though at once I shall name 1. Delays at job that he comes home before me. 2. That I, we shall tell or say so, the nonideal mistress (though periodically the discontent states).

Gika
08.06.2004, 01:31
To me forgive while all: whims, bad mood, hysterics, nonsenses, tranzhirstvo (if I can explain), desire on Saturdays of a dream up to 11 and a breakfast in bed. And even that what to eradicate yet it is not possible: laziness forward me was born. It does not mean that at home a mud, is not washed, is there is nothing. I have in view of a kitchen garden!

Anna
09.06.2004, 06:20
Gika)))))))) we with you in other subject communicate concerning attitudes or relations)))))) to me too much forgive)))))))