PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I recently have paid attention, that at me a habit zatsiklivats...

Anna
09.06.2004, 01:45
Hello. I recently have paid attention, that at me a habit to go in cycles, t. e. If I in a life have something interesting, t. e. If I on something emotionally reacting, I start to go in cycles in it or this, t. e. I am constant about it or this I think, I lose for events which have occured or happened. Still I start to romance, I lose for imagined conversations in a head with someone, someone to something I prove in these conversations, t. e I live that of that is not present in a reality. Especially it recently began to concern or touch attitudes or relations with men as soon as I meet someone more than three times, I start about to think constantly itself, pridumyaju to myself possible or probable succession of events (thereof I am disappointed) when the life appears absolutely another. I start to understand that iz-for it or this I get in emotsiaonalnuju dependence on the man, I kak-the actions would start to consider or examine;survey all through a prism of our attitudes or relations. It very strongly disturbs me. At all thus I absolute am adequate, I have finished university, I work. Advise to bridle as me " eternally romancing head " and will learn to live in a reality.

Bobrov A.E.
09.06.2004, 05:15
The most important - to try to become more active and active. The phenomena described by you remind t. n. " A mental cud " - one of signs of obsessional frustration. Often he appears on a background of superficial depression. If this status will start to prevent to live, it is necessary to pass or take place treatment at the psychiatrist or the psychotherapist.