PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, how it is possible to cope with arrogance? Simply I the person such - all we say lies...

Nadja
04.06.2004, 01:30
Tell or Say, how it is possible to cope with arrogance? Simply I the person such - all time me pull myself to ennoble above others, all time is necessary to feel the importance. And vanity huge. And everywhere in the acts I search any unequivocal answer - clever I or not. My self-rating that inadequately overestimated, inadequately underestimated. Though voobshche-that, I the ordinariest person with the ordinariest abilities. How to me to calm down and easier or simply to be itself, easy to concern to own disadvantages and advantages? Thanks.

aist
05.06.2004, 15:51
And you do not estimate or appreciate itself in any way. Live as is. Hardly you will mature, and this or thus saboj will pass or take place all...

The anonym
07.06.2004, 04:08
It is usual from parents. You are right, it is necessary to work with yourself. And to it or him;them not poorly Lazareva to esteem.

The anonym
08.06.2004, 02:05
Not all judgements Lazareva - edinnyj and exact criterion of true. It is possible to study or investigate the Bible with the same success and to visit or attend the psychologist.

child
08.06.2004, 23:13
Precisely. It or he has an error of 2 4 %