PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I can not on a subject, very much it would be desirable will get rid from we depend...

Natalia
07.06.2004, 19:25
Hello the doctor! I can not on a subject, very much it would be desirable will get rid of dependence constantly is, even if my stomach full on a throat, all the same in a brain desire something to eat and I eat. To restrain very difficultly. Can prompt as well as to itself to address. In advance thanks.

Kiseleva E.J.
08.06.2004, 00:23
Hello, Natalia! At you by the description alimentary dependence. The main thing to establish or install the control over the desires, to track or look after when, what for and for what you eat, etc. If this fact disturbs you mozhite to communicate with me.

Natalia
08.06.2004, 18:55
Hello the doctor! Thanks for the answer, only I have not understood as to establish or install the control over desire is less, if it would be desirable to hammer and hammer in a stomach up to edges or territories. If it I shall not make that I feel an even greater dyscomfort and nervousness. You could not specify. In advance thanks!