PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond, please, how much or as far as vse-taki hypnosis helps or assists at different a phobia...

Lena
02.06.2004, 15:07
Respond, please, how much or as far as vse-taki hypnosis helps or assists at different phobias, especially dentofobijah. The matter is that I all pereprobyvala, and tomorrow go to the psychotherapist who as practises hypnosis. Here and the question, and whether will help or assist? Has told or said, that sessions 5 will be, in fact this all costs or stands here money and not small. I live in England. Whether there is a sense to be spent, whether he will clean or remove my panic pavor of doctors? Thanks.

Tolokonin A.O.
03.06.2004, 13:29
Hypnosis thus helps or assists. All depends on you to what you are is easier acquisitive: hypnosis, a psychoanalysis or transpersonalnoe influence? To understand it it is possible or probable only at an internal session. Whether what cost of offered hypnosis and russkogovorjashchy the psychotherapist?

The anonym
06.06.2004, 17:50
If you are not afraid of it or him, will help or assist a little.

child
08.06.2004, 18:22
Thanks for the answer! Cost of hypnosis of 40 pounds at an o'clock, at them this smallest. Today will be only 15 minutes of conversation, it is free-of-charge, probably, as you have already told or said, he will look at me and to do or make the conclusions. And then already, all the remained 5 sessions, I shall pay on 40 pounds at an o'clock. At them here the same payment approximately identical, certainly, depends on a level and ranks medical. The doctor, unfortunately, not russkogovorjashchy. Is such in London, but I live far from it or him. My psychotherapist has told or said, that is not important, what tongue native, and what even it or he had a patient with whom communicated through the translator. Here it to me and to not understand, how so, through the translator. Has told or said, that will explain a short of its or his job today.