PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please respond urgently! I leu sterility or barrenness, now to me have appointed or nominated a preparation...

Rita
04.06.2004, 00:18
Please respond urgently! I leu sterility or barrenness, now to me have appointed or nominated preparation Estrofem on 2 tab. For the night. But the matter is that at me an epilepsy. Attacks are not present already more than 2, 5 years. I accept Finlepsinum (200): morning 0, 5. And evening 1., Clonazepamum: 0, 5. In the afternoon. Has read through in the summary: " Inform your doctor if accept preparations for treatment of an epilepsy. Regular observation of the doctor is necessary. " Preparation Estrofem to me needs to be accepted already tonight. But I very much am afraid, that at me attacks again can begin. But also to raise or increase a dose of Finlepsinum too it would not would be desirable, because if I shall become pregnant, I will need to remove or take out antiepileptic preparations. What to me to do or make? How to act or arrive more correctly? I can in vain I worry: the risk of occurrence of attacks is minimal? The doctor nevropotolog posovetyval to lift a morning dose of Finlepsinum up to 1 tab., but it means, that I shall be very braked and longly then to remove or take out prepart up to a former dose. In advance thanks.

Rita
04.06.2004, 20:06
I do not ask you to incur the responsibility for my health, I ask to express only the opinion, as of the expert. In the encyclopedia has found: " Interaction: the Effect is reduced with narcotic analgetics, tranquilizers, narcotic and anticonvulsant preparations, inductors mikrosomalnyh enzymes of a liver.
Reduces activity of hypotensive, anticoagulative and hypoglycemic agents. " Please explain what of preparations on what operates or works. Whether causes ESTROFEM attacks or on the contrary protivoepilipticheskie medicines reduce action of the first?

Pronin D.A.
06.06.2004, 02:51
Estrogens reduce a threshold of convulsive readiness, but in itself attacks do not cause or cause. If reception Estrofema is really necessary, it is necessary to raise or increase a dose of Finlepsinum. (at pregnancy Finlepsinum is not cancelled: it is one of the most favorable preparations at pregnancy and feeding. Only small correction of a dose can be made. Believe, that of 800 1000 mg sut become pregnant and on doses!) Antiepileptic preparations really reduce activity of estrogens. If you in Moscow - I can give coordinate epileptologa, engaged a female epilepsy and the leader of pregnant women.

Rita
07.06.2004, 11:11
Dear, the doctor. Please give coordinate epileptologa.

Pronin D.A.
07.06.2004, 21:08
Ph. 261 12 21 - Vlasov Paul Nikolaevich. Conducts reception on faculty of neurology MGMSU (is in GKB 6). By given phone ask to leave the report for Paul Nikolaevicha (name the name, phone, tell or say, that you on reception for the first time - he will call back to you).

Rita
08.06.2004, 17:59
Huge to you thanks!