PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to be? I married 5 years. Married on the big mutual love in studencheski...

Arina
07.06.2004, 06:51
How to be? I married 5 years. Married on the big mutual love in student's years. Practically at once there was a kid. At once after occurrence of the child of the attitude or relation between me and the husband became worse. Easier speaking, otvestvennost it or him strained. Gde-the same at this time he began to communicate with the former girlfriend.
Year through 2 I about it or this have learned or have found out, to me was serious - as I an owner:)) in reasonable limits - but we could will reconcile. All was forgot. Has passed or has taken place 3 years and I again learn or find out, that the husband activly with her communicates, helps or assists to search for job, vobshchem participates in its or her life. He does not help or assist me practically, I such of myself all silnaja-successful - though actually became for posledne time weak and harassed. And so now he asks me to not leave - and practically I am ready to divorce, but thus the behaviour does not change. The child likes, me as it was found out during "parting" - too.
To remain with it or him or easy to live together with the child?

Bobrov A.E.
08.06.2004, 15:33
To remain.