PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not forgive or excuse to myself that first time in bed I was not with that ch...

Xenia
26.05.2004, 12:27
I can not forgive or excuse to myself that first time in bed I was not with that person, with the unfamiliar person. I do not know as, but I simply could not resist to him. Now I am excruciated. Constantly I think, why I so have made, instead of so. Why did not resist. I can not get rid of these ideas though it was for a long time - about three years ago. I live in the Muslim country and I understand, that the life is simply spoiled. As all has turned out - itself I do not understand. I assort all that day on ossicles or bonelets and I understand, that there could be all differently. Help or assist how to get rid of these ideas.

The anonym
27.05.2004, 12:13
At you zatsepka for human attitudes or relations, here on her also have struck.

ZZZ
30.05.2004, 06:49
Simply try to not think of it or this. I know it not simply, ideas climb in a head, even when them do not call. At me too so it has turned out, by nonsense. The first the man I had a person with whom I at all did not assume dialogue as with the man, in sense I with it or him communicated, but as with the friend, anything greater from it or him it was necessary for me not. But... Have drunk or cut also he it has appeared too impudent. I even plainly do not remember as all happen, whether there was a pain, a blood, etc. Then spoke beautiful words... I can even to him have believed. It is very a shame before by itself. Moreover, he was married, moreover and has awarded me with a bouquet of sores. I am More it or him did not see. And in a month I have met the future husband, with which were (and is) both love, and trust, and comprehension. We with it or him vsrechalis and sleep I snim could not, because it was necessary will recover, to admit was afraid. But through any time we vse-taki began to conduct poluvuju a life. When he has learned or has found out all, I wished to fail through the ground from shame. Wished to suspend relations itself because it has been assured, more he even to see me will not want. Its or his reaction has simply shaken or amazed me. Has bought to me a heap of medicines, has dragged to the doctor. Then 1, 5 months were together treated (only 3 months) by then were familiar. Have then got married, born synulka. Now all is remarkable, already we wait a daughter. Since then has passed or has taken place 3 years. But net-is not present I asked by a question: what for? Could wait only month and night with the first the man would pass or take place absolutely on another, would leave good memoirs. And so anything at all I do not remember, not that it is opposite, it is insulting. He too knows all this, but tries to not remind and to not stir anything to me the past though probably too it is unpleasant to him. Knows, that to me painfully to recollect all. That was, was. It or this any more you will not return and you will not correct. To exhaust itself ideas if, yes kaby, simply silly. Live the present. The life does not stop, and goes forward. You would not make what act, try to derive benefit from this for yourself and a lesson on the future. I too live in the Muslim country and I know, what is it such. You still will meet such the man which will grow fond of you and will understand, and signs such what you are. Zabudte all bad, it already remains in the past. Success to you and the present or true love.

Illarion
03.06.2004, 02:02
From IT or THIS is neproshchenija itself there are then greater or big sores, down to an oncology!

ZZZ
05.06.2004, 07:20
Thanks enormous for the answer and for wishes. I shall try vse-taki to deduce or remove these ideas from the head and to continue to live. And that only I exhaust myself. I know, that to change nothing, but as it would be desirable!!! All could be - to another. Svetlee... But I shall hope for the best. Vse-taki can there will be a person for whom virginity will not have such special value or meaning;importance.

ZZZ
08.06.2004, 12:12
Certainly, all best at you ahead. Smile and do not long.