PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Advice or Council is very necessary to me. To me of 28 years, to the husband 30, We together live about...

Larissa
08.06.2004, 01:50
Good afternoon.
Advice or Council is very necessary to me. To me of 28 years, to the husband 30, We together live about 5 years, are married hardly more year. I very much would like children, but my husband panically is afraid to get or start the child, and it is necessary to note, that we live very well and to us it is good together... Likely at it or him any complex... I do not know, I can not understand... I also talked to it or him, tried to convince... The truth of hysterics I do not roll up, simply I am not able... What it is possible to make, in fact we become younger not? (yes, the probability casual beremenosti is excluded, t. To. He is protected with improbable accuracy)

LEDI SEX
08.06.2004, 06:20
Talk to it or him, explain, that you have reached or achieved that age when have felt necessity to become or begin mother... Not clearly, of that he is afraid, and still panically. The financial question on the first place can at it or him, as well as at the majority of men, but all is peer here the reason in chyom-that the friend (not clearly?), there can be he does not speak about a heredity or as it is sad builds with you of the further plans. .ne experience, but to concede to him it is not necessary, especially you for a long time with it or him live why to do or make on it or him?? Should reckon with natural female needs or requirements, otherwise, excuse, this display not love to you!