PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me only 16 years but here the second year my life became simply nevynosi...

Elmira
04.06.2004, 14:03
To me only 16 years but here the second year my life became simply intolerable. The matter is that at me almost constantly shiver arms or hand. Earlier it was shown only when who nibud observed that I do or make or when it was necessary to perform laborious fine job, and here now it occurs or happens all time. I try to not think of it or this, but nothing leaves. It so is awful, give the God to that nibud so are excruciated. Whether prompt pozhalujsto it is possible to treat it. What are necessary priparaty and than it vyzvanno? Your help I is simply necessary for me more so I can not: (

The anonym
05.06.2004, 12:32
The endocrinologist here there is nothing! It most likely because of nerves. At me was such... I addressed to the psychoneurologist. So-called " tremer an arm or a hand " or "trimer" - I do not remember precisely... While I have not married and have not replaced an apartment and rabotu-at me it did not pass or take place... voobshchem I simply was on a platoon almost constantly...

The anonym
06.06.2004, 18:40
:))))))))))) it not trimer and not tremer, and a tremor:))

The anonym
07.06.2004, 01:49
Well... Can and so... To me it is simple once this diagnosis have named... Therefore did not remember especially))

ELMIRA 16
08.06.2004, 05:48
ALL MANY THANKS FOR SUPPORT And the HELP