PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 18 years. The diagnosis - a neurosis (it is authentic on 99 %) As could the neurosis will be reflected on...

Alex
06.06.2004, 13:39
To me of 18 years. The diagnosis - a neurosis (it is authentic on 99 %) As could the neurosis will be reflected in mine intellektalnom development? Presumably he at thinking about 2 3 years. At thinking at school in starshchih classes problems with mathematics have begun, whether influence of a neurosis is possible or probable? In an elementary school (up to 5 a class) the mathematics went stably on 5 without any problems. If it is possible - that more in detail.

Bobrov A.E.
08.06.2004, 02:46
In detail to tell or say uneasy. Usually alarm and depression (the major components of neurotic statuses) complicate sosredotochnie attention and break memory. Besides realization of some forms of behaviour without which it is difficult to pass examinations is at a loss, bysto to carry out tasks, to show creative abilities. But all this very much and very individually. As at some people the neurosis, on the contrary, promoted intellectual development and creativity. Here many the features and variants about which to speak in the given format are impossible and senseless.