PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to share terrible history! We have a girlfriend who was psihich...

VIKA
04.06.2004, 12:41
I wish to share terrible history! We have a girlfriend who was mentally healthy person, but to her there was a trouble! Probably ve from us representing various sects (in my case it there were sectarians " witnesses Iegovy ") collided or faced with such situation when to you in an apartment various old women call, and sometimes and young men. And so my girlfriend has opened a door to her have offered what that the literature, she has refused. Then come in a week and name it or her by name (I think in ZHEKe have learned or have found out) and speak you you can expel us but all over again listen, and they speak a pier see that she not completely the happy person, that the present or true love and comprehension both t d and t p is necessary to her, and help or assist her with it or this the god can only! (spoke a lot of prophetic with which any young girl will agree) the Girlfriend has listened and has decided to descend or go for the sake of interest to them on assembly. Descended or went 1 time, has come laughed at us (simply a lot of ridiculous told), then descended or went 2 j and so on. That with her began to be created and pass I can not. Here one case at its or her grandmother was heart attack and she has not caused or called fast, the blessing mum in time has come, and when have asked why has not caused or called (the grandmother she strongly likes) has told or said that if the god it or her calls to itself that it is not necessary to him to stir or prevent! Also it was incured... First has sold the machine or car, motivirovav, that the luxury is not necessary to her, she should live as the slave divine, and money has given to their assembly (on construction of Sunday school)! More shortly she in sect already half a year and we cannot pull out it or her, at it or her the epilepsy has begun. Mum has absolutely handed over, and she goes with glass eyes and with all agrees. And then all the same goes on these or thus silly a meeting! We also did not start up and took away from there (nearly have not beaten), and to doctors drove and simply talked all is useless (waits for terrible court and expiates the sins), and in fact such clever was.... GUYS NEVER SEARCH for TRUE In SECTS, THERE the CONTINUOUS DECEIT, IN FACT KNOWINGLY there are REHABILITATIONAL CENTERS!

Nastja
05.06.2004, 07:54
Vick, has read through your report and uzhasnulas. To me too these witnesses sometimes come, and I it or him opened a door, and lampoons took, though friends speak " drive them metloj ". Now I shall be cautious. This sect dejtvuet worldwide, oblaposhivajut people on different continents, here except for the foresight, really will help or assist nobody. The girlfriend should be pulled out, allow her to esteem the literature where the scornful attitude or relation to cults and prejudices is expressed, it can be a late Lion Thick, there can be a Zen the Buddhism, etc. the strong clever person Is necessary, such " the free thinker ", the person understanding in various doctrines which would explain to the girlfriend, that of it or her do or make idiotku. Try to find such person, or prosecute these subjects because the doctor and fists here will not help or assist.

The anonym
05.06.2004, 12:47
It is very terrible, but is absolutely useless to pull out... The girl has too far tightened or delayed...

The anonym
05.06.2004, 17:56
There often it is simple zombirujut.

Lena
06.06.2004, 14:22
And it seems to me, that here no trouble is not present. If she became the happy person and has found meaning of the life leave it or her alone.

Olga
08.06.2004, 01:57
This girl influenced hypnotic suggestion. She can be helped or assisted. The present or true doctor the psychotherapist is necessary. If you with Sankt-Piterburga.
That address to Azarjan Alexander Vladimirovichu perfect vrach-the psychotherapist with the big practice (it or he has a site). I think he can help or assist.