PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!!! With the husband we live 1, 6 years if it certainly it is possible to name a life...

Tatyana
03.06.2004, 11:32
Help or Assist!!! With the husband we live 1, 6 years if it certainly it is possible to name a life. To him of 30 years, and 23 years and very much would be desirable me love and caress, and he is borrowed or occupied work, friends and through target all time ezdiet in village, throwing or stopping me one. When I ask though chut-hardly love, he speaks that I am capable to like only myself, and he and so me likes, I only do not notice it or this. But the main problem not in it or this. Internally I for myself have solved, that it is necessary to get divorced. All the day I think as it to him to tell or say, and he as feels - itself speaks, that so cannot any more and it is necessary to us rastatsja. And here the most awful begins: internally I want this divorce, but in practice it turns out - I rush to tears and I speak, that I shall not release or I shall not let off. It is necessary brosi, but something inside holds, does not release or let off. I wish to descend or go to clairvoyants that have answered: it is necessary to throw or not. I not in forces to make a decision. Help or assist advice or council. Ochent I ask!!!!

Zaja
04.06.2004, 16:44
Glupenkaja you still... And small..... .prezhde, than something to receive, GIVE it is necessary. And you the husband exhaust demands. Ask by a question and what is necessary for HIM? Why to not go to village with it or him TOGETHER? The Husband of the rights, your love egoistichna, you like only yourself and the husband in yourself, but not it or him. To get divorced, certainly, you can... Only hardly it will help or assist you.. You think, others will accept your egoism with gratitude? The Happiness should be built the arms or hand, instead of due to others..

Olja
05.06.2004, 15:42
Zaja, it is remarkable have told or said. Tatyana to ask " chut-hardly love " is silly - present itself on a place of the man to which have addressed with such request. Judge love on its or his affairs. How, for example, he conducts itself(himself), when you are ill or sick?

Alexander of Item
05.06.2004, 18:25
I am friends with jasnovidjashchej to which and to go it is not necessary:-)), she works on the Internet!.. Write, I shall tell: prugalov@mail. wplus. net

Sasha
06.06.2004, 18:26
To clairvoyants to address it is not necessary. If advice or councils Zai and Oli have not helped or assisted, address to the psychologist. For you nobody will accept the decision, but the good psychologist will help or assist to make of you own decision. Success

avokadr
07.06.2004, 19:02
Relax a hare, he does not like you, if already all has bothered him, release or let off it or him and nemuchaj itself, all at you will be good but only separately, I believe that you are searched already by prince on a white horse, for the mistakes or errors to suffer others should not

Karman
08.06.2004, 01:22
I shall tell or say one: it is impossible to be excruciated iz-for such men, will not estimate or appreciate!
Decisions should be accepted firmly!
Do not regret niochem! The Woman is worthy love, if she worthy. Are not able to appreciate, let walk!