PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Abroad have left for a while, and business at it or him here and for Russia. And now at it or him...

Gina
04.06.2004, 21:27
Abroad have left for a while, and business at it or him here and for Russia. And now at it or him greater or big love, not sex. All was good, love. And in 2 days after departure at it or him and he me leaves feeling. The truth with 2 machines or cars, the house and 50 thousand dollars. And I never worked and there is no experience. Average English and is a little computer. How further to live and on what, how to bring up the son?

The anonym
06.06.2004, 06:45
WITH 2 MACHINES or CARS, THE HOUSE AND $??????
NORMALLY TO LIVE!

ksy
07.06.2004, 19:51
In the first there is a high probability that he still will come running back. You speak him 40 with small?
And the new passion is probably younger than you years on 10?
amerikanskiu psychologists approve or confirm that at solvent men approximately in it or this vozroste comes Middle age crises. Often comes to an end with homing to the wife.
If not a secret, that you have gone abroad for a while without the husband if to not work?
One I can tell or say, that if you in staffs or states and to work do not want to marry at all a problem. With 50 thousand it is possible otkrvt the business or if the house and machines or cars are already paid, you can quite be arranged on office job, receive 30 35 thousand a year and live pretty well.
If you come back to Russia, that is such concept as the alimony. So financial problkmy is not present. And on the bill of the husband, I think tiresomely to begin Dating
As soon as possible, hotjaby you will show him what live without it or him too you can.