PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! The psychotherapist has registered Geptral v/m 7, has told or said, that...

Galina.
03.06.2004, 10:01
Hello, the doctor! The psychotherapist has registered Geptral v/m 7, has told or said, that at the initial stage of treatment this preparation will help or assist to get rid of unsteadiness at hotbe, nervousness, an internal strain, pavors. A question: 1) whether causes a preparation of accustoming and whether has by-effects? 2) I understand, what injections are more effective, but whether there is this preparation in tablets (could not find the help information) and whether replacement of injections with tablets is possible or probable?

Olga
04.06.2004, 00:20
To me has helped or assisted. I on street pol-year could not leave. And now I can. Nervousness small is, but to not compare to that that was.

Galina.
04.06.2004, 07:03
For Olga. And what to you particularly and more " prevented to leave on street " - rolling or pavor?

Olga
05.06.2004, 03:30
Both that and another. But probably the pavor is more, he provokes rolling, rather the reverse.

Olga
06.06.2004, 07:05
Galina! And at you a liver healthy?

The anonym
07.06.2004, 01:11
To me appointed or nominated Geptral in other occasion. .u me a problem with a liver, but I can tell or say that no by-effects at it or him are present (and in the summary is not declared). Its or his most effective form not v/m and intravenously.. (Slowly) then he operates or works much more quickly. .i oobshche a preparation och. Quite good..: _

Galina.
07.06.2004, 12:17
Of a liver I do not complain. To me have told or said, that Geptral - antidipressant, about a liver even speeches did not go...

Bobrov A.E.
07.06.2004, 19:31
Geptral - gepatoprotektor, possessing expressed antidepressive and proivotrevozhnymi properties. Accustoming does not cause or cause, often happens in tablets.