PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor if it was to be received probably that even korotku...

polina
25.05.2004, 08:57
The dear doctor if it probably that would be desirable to receive even the short information is my status mental disease or not. I constantly am afraid that that nibud to happen bad with my relatives, for myself especially I do not experience. 4 years ago I accepted Paxel in current of 8 months. There was an awful status, attacks of wild pavor for the child, could not sleep. The medicine has helped or assisted me, but I have independently made a decision prikratit to accept it or him. Went in for sports much, tried to change something in itself and around of itself. Now I have learned to supervise the emotions, but my status not stably seems to me that and there are signs which seem to me not normal for absolutely healthy (psychologically) the person. For example:
1. I am afraid to take a knife in arms or hand because I something seems to me can make bad. But during too time I absolutely supervise myself and I do not wish anything such to do or make.
2. Sometimes I am am occurred with ideas absolutely not compatible to my internal maintenance or contents. As for example, to press gas and to run in peredi the going machine or car, or chut-hardly to turn a rudder and to fly from the bridge; without the reason to tell or say what nibud muck to the chief or the person from which you in any measure depend; to reveal terrible secret about itself and to see reaction of associates. But at the same time I am absolutely assured that never it or this I shall make. But when it is enough often these ideas occur, during any moment it is possible to leave from under kotrolja.
3. I constantly check on some times if I have switched off light, e-devices, whether have closed a door.
I consider or count what is it obviously what deviations or rejections. And what is it? the Neurosis, a phobia. And whether it is possible to struggle with it or this independently. And whether in general probably from it or this to get rid? Zarannee many thanks for the answer.

Agaev M.M.
26.05.2004, 19:59
That you have described similar on an obtrusiveness including t. n. " Contrast obtrusivenesses ". That your status does not vary already more than 8 years speaks about that, what is it any more a neurosis. I am afraid, one paksilom you do not facilitate to yourselves a life. It is necessary to select a neuroleptic and, probably, other antidepressant, instead of paksil.

Galina
30.05.2004, 04:06
Polina! U menya to ge samoye!!! U menya prisutstvuyut te ge simptomi, prichem vsyu zisn (mne 30). Bolezn nazivayetsya OCD, obsessive-compulsive disorder. Vam nugno k vrachu. Bez lekarstv eto ne proydet a budet tolko usilivatsya.

polina
31.05.2004, 09:38
Thanks for the answer. The doctor, I do not accept Paksil. I have stopped to accept it or him already 4 years ago, and accepted only in current of 8 months. And I had ogrgmnye problems with health after that. I do not know as people can sit on this disgrace years. I wish to understand if my status is caused or called (izvenjajus for deletanstvo) biochemical changes in an organism, or it something another. How much or As far as it is serious? Really it is impossible to do without medicines?

polina
03.06.2004, 00:50
Galina, many thanks for your answer. If you do not mind, I would like to communicate to you. I shall be grateful if I can will receive yours e-mail.

The friend
04.06.2004, 10:54
Frustration - an obtrusiveness, or Obsessivnoe (not compulsive) frustration. And from the psychological, mental point of view it is possible to explain, why in an obsessional status there are such "desires": the matter is that that you accept for " desire to make something dangerous " - is actually the peracute pavor of it or this to not make. Moreover, obsessional pavor. So, that all ideas "by itself" turn around of these things. We, noticing it, do or make by conscious image a conclusion: time these ideas at me it is constant in a head - means, I for certain WISH to make it. e. That turns out: the person EXPECTS a trouble. But not because it or her WANTS or cannot wait in any way when she will occur or happen namely because it is terribly frightened by an opportunity such (such) troubles, he panically is afraid of it or this, does not wish it or this to admit or allow, but from a panic he - to the present is afraid to lose the CONTROL. At once I wish to tell or say, that YOU DO NOT MAKE anything that imagine, here will see:) But to be treated it is necessary, Galina of the right.

Agaev M.M.
07.06.2004, 18:12
It is serious and without treatment in any way. That has not liked you Paksil still about what does not speak.