PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Brief history. The liked guy it is met in 8 months, all...

Masha
04.06.2004, 09:24
Hello!
Brief history. The liked guy it is met in 8 months, all this time vidilis every day. Were constantly together, and to us it was good. He so strongly liked me, that forgave all. And I probably used it or this. I scoffed at it or him, excruciated it or him neosoznanno. I want podcherknut-it or him LIKED and I LIKE to this day. I with ease could to him skazat-I you I throw, if we shall not get married, all is terminated or over between us, not realizing then as painfully to him I do or make. I have finished it or him to several serious attacks. What for I did or made it, I can not respond till now. SHCHaz we together, but I have killed much, which to not return any more. Help or assist me to understand, why I did or made it? In fact I it or him like more lives, what for I "such" with it or him created? Really it is possible so to scoff at the liked person? Whether can deliver such attitude or relation what that pleasure? What is it was? With impatience I wait for your advice or councils.
Bduet desire write on: kiia-d@mail. ru

The anonym
05.06.2004, 21:24
Normal reaction, happens to all...

Bobrov A.E.
07.06.2004, 12:28
Similar, that I already responded to your report in conference "Psychotherapist".