PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has fallen in love with the guy as any juvenile devchenka. Have met through in...

Iren
28.05.2004, 19:37
Has fallen in love with the guy as any juvenile devchenka. Have met through interenet, vsterchalis 2 3 times. A problem that the initiator always am I, and from it or him you will wait that that offers to meet, and even a call. He works much, does not smoke and does not drink, goes in for sports, vobshchem, on me it or he never does not have time. But it is very much pleased, when I call, I show to it or him;them attention. Girls at it or him precisely are not present, I checked it. I understand, that hardly he tests to me the same feelings, but I do not wish it or him to lose, especially he not against. Attitudes or relations develop very slowly if it in general it is possible to name attitudes or relations. Tried to forget some times it or him, to not call, disappear, but nedelja-another, and I am again broken. It proceeds two months and I am very tired. What to do or make further - I do not know. It would be better, if he has simply sent me where far away - then all would become simply and clearly and so - he and to itself(himself) does not admit me, and does not release or let off. What to do or make - prompt?

Anna
29.05.2004, 15:11
Iren, was in precisely same situation! Too has met through the Internet, too has fallen in love, as the schoolgirl, lived only it or him, at what I married and at me the child. In general did not understand, that to me occurs or happens. SIMPLY lived it or him! Such with me was never in a life! He too was very strongly confused with our attitudes or relations. But too was not free. In general all has terminated is sad. He has left for business trip and has written to me therefrom the letter that cannot more with me vstrechatsja, though such woman as I, at it or him was never in a life, but he holds a high post, cannot and does not wish to change the way of life though understands, that we with it or him a single whole. You know, Iren if he then has not refused me, I would lose a head finally. I on all was ready for the sake of it or him. At me very double memoirs now on this bill: On the one hand, such with me never there was also I is happy, that I have tested this happiness, on the other hand, I am glad, that he has made a decisive step and we have saved the families, at me even attitudes or relations with the husband have improved. I one can tell or say: if you the free woman - anything to you does not stir or prevent. And if you have a family - that to reflect better, whether this all is necessary to you?

Anton
30.05.2004, 04:23
If does not show the initiative, means you have not liked him at the first occurring. And in general I can tell or say, being based on the experience, statements of the person in an Internet at correspondence and an idea, statements and acts in a real life as a rule different things. Unfortunately. The Internet is good for using only for setting acquaintance. All attitudes or relations should develop in a real life if certainly you in them are interested. Otherwise then of all it will be very sick. Yes, and more. The form of attitudes or relations should suit both. If it or he accepts dialogue in an Internet, and you - only in real such attitudes or relations to continue are not present sense.

Kisa
30.05.2004, 19:43
Umnenky Antonchik, allow to disagree with you! The girl has told or said, that when itself shows the initiative - the young man is pleased and goes to her on an occurring! If she has not liked him for the first time - what for to meet in the second and in the third? I understand, you are a man and to you is more visible, but personally such men who do not like came across to me to show the initiative, and like, that all was in female arms or hand... He can be timid, not so self-assured? Or the truth, at it or him is too much affairs? If the man even liked the woman is at all does not mean, that he will be run after her, to call on hundred times a day, etc. It not that type... Iren, and you simply talk to it or him directly, tell or say, that such situation not absolutely arranges you, only it is not necessary to press, set many questions, simply lift this subject, look or see at its or his reaction...

Anton - Kisa
31.05.2004, 01:14
:)) there Are certainly such men, and to you is certainly more visible, what men happen. But it seems to me, here not absolutely that case. Though it would be necessary to talk certainly. I think, that the fact of pleasure from an occurring from the guy is more likely thought up by the heroine or thought up by the guy. I judge or I shall narrow probably on myself. Not always it is easy or light so without ceremony to tell or say here to the good person, that a pier You do not like me, good-bye. Very much often it is necessary to show simply the behaviour, for example, absence of the initiative, that a pier continuation of attitudes or relations is not meaningful. And it should to try be understood and felt. I proceed also that the majority of men nevertheless are inclined to an active role. Though sometimes it is pleasant to me, that the woman shows the initiative in what that situations.

Kisa
01.06.2004, 11:02
Well certainly, he will not tell or say to her so - you do not like me, good-bye! It is possible in fact to tell or say simply - you the good person, but we can be only friends. Though what for to the man the woman - the friend??? If he has met her some times - whether think he through force it did or made that to not offend it or her? I do not understand it or this, there are such copies certainly, but whether to refer to employment, illness or disease there or something or something else is easier, than through itself to meet the person who is not necessary to you. In any case - it is necessary to talk, then all will rise on the places...

Anton - Kisa
02.06.2004, 17:19
There was he her for certain not through the force, first time that is exact. Simply the heroine waits from it or him for actions on development of serious attitudes or relations, and to him is probably simple enough friendly. Nobody speaks, that dialogue with her is unpleasant to him. Simply probably he needs one, and to her - another.
Happens also so, that the person living long time in loneliness gets used to such way of life and to him happens difficultly at times quickly to reconstruct the life and to find a place in her for whom that still. In any case conversation can place all in the places. If so it will be easier, it is possible to talk and in an Internet, I think such conversation can become more frank.

Tanja
03.06.2004, 00:34
I was in precisely same situation! Precisely also has met, have few times met, and not always was the initiator of occurrings and dialogue. Perceived all very much loftily, it has been assured, that at it or him anybody is not present. It has appeared, that it or he all this time had a constant girlfriend, only he did not advertise it, and to hide easily enough, I assure you if occurrings was all dve-three. But this girlfriend did not give him something that he searched through acquaintance through the Internet. There was no romanticism, all was ordinary. Thus of anything to change in the life he did not want and considered or counted, that likes it or her. Very borrowed or occupied job the guy, from the girlfriend, and in general from a habitual way of life to refuse and was not going to! I was platonicheski-the virtual outlet understanding it or him, on something hoping. He also did not guess my feelings while itself has not told or said. He has been shaken or amazed and has admitted, that the girlfriend likes - it and is clear, she alive and real, always series, and I - Platonic, though and understanding. You should go down from Platonic attitudes or relations on the ground. If it does not turn out in any way the reason is simple: you an outlet and spare air station, what you there checked. Normal healthy the man cannot be content with virtual attitudes or relations, if he not the monk even if it is very loaded.:) means, probably, gde-that at it or him already is the woman for real attitudes or relations, let and not such wonderful as you, and you - something vozvyshenno-Platonic, dream, are necessary to him for comprehension, izlivanija souls or douches, receptions of any heat - that is for that restore, that he, - visible, has no with her. And can, at us the same?;) he, by the way, likes to get acquainted through the Internet and too is very loaded.:)

The anonym
03.06.2004, 09:45
The guy cannot act or arrive - beastly and to send where far away. And you very annoying, whether here also think its or his such "good" attitude or relation is necessary for you.

The anonym
03.06.2004, 16:59
It agree with Anton that in virtual dialogue there is not that image of the person which would arise in real. Really, then very painfully. Especially, when like would understand the person, and he - is not present you. And that in correspondence (own image in its or his eyes) has appeared essentially worse (more oppositely, nudnee, etc.), than in a life. To forget it it is impossible. And to leave from this is nikakh. Especially if all proceeds almost two years. So - Anton of the rights - if does not show the initiative, means - you are not necessary to him. So people too spoke me (and in time), and I did not believe. Do not want an alienation - leave this status!

The snake
04.06.2004, 15:25
Too there was an experience of acquaintance through the Internet. Came to me for 50 km three times. I then had very complex or difficult attitudes or relations with the constant friend with whom I tried raastatsja year. And so a wedge a wedge knock out. This virtual muzhchinka has helped or assisted me to change my life. I can in it or him and have not fallen in love, more likely the passion was mad, but very much experienced, when he did not call, did not come, itself nazvanila, as a silly woman. There was already normal real guy, and virtual was forgot. Then called, wished to arrive, and I have refused. In general, I still had pleasant impressions of this acquaintance, it is interesting:)))

The woman
05.06.2004, 01:06
Variant: Probably, looking acquaintances on the Internet the man, really experiences difficulties with dialogue in a real life. Though, if there are feelings - brakes are weakened or easied. A variant: and the man, really, not always can tell or say in opened or open, that the girl is not pleasant to him how she would like. Especially, when she submits attributes of obviously return feelings. To me the friend told it (I shall notice just in case, for Serzha:))).

Lija
05.06.2004, 05:20
Yes the man of mountain will curtail or turn any, if he likes the woman, any..... Recollect the first appointments and mobiles phone switch off, and time do not notice... Therefore it absolutely agree with Anton if initiatives are not present alas.... But the rest in your arms or hand. If he does not refuse to you, means to him simply pleasantly with you to communicate and if do not wish it or him to lose, think over the actions. Many women during any moment simply disappear, t. e. He gets used to you, you both invite, and call, and then disappear. Sometimes works, here you should think.

Asya
05.06.2004, 13:47
By the way, about the Internet! Whether write, please, there was at somebody a successful experience!!! And that sometimes seems to me, that there only men with a heap of problems come across.

Anton - Asya
06.06.2004, 20:05
On mine we here just also discussed, why virtual attitudes or relations lead to disappointment, except for cases when the Internet is used only for acquaintance. And in general, you understand, that the person without serious complexes in dialogue will meet and without the help of the Network. All other problems same as well as at everything, try to meet not on the Internet - compare.

Tamriko
07.06.2004, 08:23
I have found the husband owing to the Internet and a happy case. Never thought, as so happens... He has arrived or flied to me through ocean and we 2 years are madly happy. But this second marriage for it or him and for me, attitudes or relations developed slowly (on all possible or probable and impossible subjects) from friendly and professional, pink glasses or spots did not put on 2 years of conversations and were extremely frank and fair the friend before the friend, before acceptance of all decisions all was in details discussed, so there were no surprises and falling from heavens on the ground. I think, that if it is destiny and good will of two adult people all is possible or probable. Simply successful virtual attitudes or relations demand very sober mind or wit and ability to remain always correct to themselves. Success all!