PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I dream to become the psychologist. Though now I work as the economist and zak...

Masha
06.06.2004, 04:37
I dream to become the psychologist. Though now I work as the economist and zakanchmvala ekonom. fak-t. Tell or say, whether it is enough to finish courses, in fact I have one v/about or it is necessary zakonchivat again institute?

Buharov J.M.
07.06.2004, 02:48
Hello, Masha! The matter is that the phrase " to become the psychologist " approximately so neopredelyonna as " to become the doctor " or " to become the engineer ". There are many different psychological specialities. For mastering by the overwhelming majority of them the maximum or supreme vocational training in the selected area is required. However there are separate narrow specialities, for mastering with which __ there are enough courses. Thus, for the answer to your question it is necessary to specify two moments preliminary: vo-the first, which branch of psychology you interests; vo-the second, whether you wish to seize or take possession really the selected speciality, or the document formally certifying your qualification is necessary to you only.