PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! We live with the mother-in-law. She it is constant depaet to me of the remark or...

Natasha
31.05.2004, 05:02
Hello! We live with the mother-in-law. She it is constant depaet to me of the remark or complains of the life. I avoid conversations with her. She takes offence, that I do not communicate with her. Such life not vynosima. Advise something, please!

The anonym
01.06.2004, 21:25
Buy or Purchase an apartment and live separately. In what a question?

vasula
03.06.2004, 12:25
Greetings! And you try her to flatter, smile and in all with her to agree, and as it is possible to discuss constantly with her interisujushchie its or her problems, to praise its or her and its or her son (your husband,) constantly to speak as you has carried with her and its or her son! And your attitudes or relations will be adjusted, but whether you can all this bear or take out??? I could not and consequently we do not communicate at all with the mother-in-law! Success to you!

Tami
04.06.2004, 19:55
We do not live with the mother-in-law, but she peerly gets all of us every day on some times. To the husband (the son) she constantly rings by phone with indicatings what to do or make and as. Constantly terbuet arrivals to them home, though he and so there is there a minimum 2 times a week. Can cling to the husband on an equal place of type: what for you have brought yoghurt chocolate in my house when I have a meal. And iz-for yoghurt scandal universal begins simply. The husband does not maintain and leaves from them. Then she in two days begins psiat to him letters plaintive type: I have not understood, that has occured or happened and than I you so has offended, come we shall talk. Zadolbala already suffocating " love maternal ". Does not allow to live normally, everywhere climbs with the opinion. I a month did not see her and chuvchtvuju myself is remarkable, only here the husband it is a pity certainly. But it is its or his mum and let he with her understands. And Vam Natasha too I advise to look for a new apartment. Better to another's people of money to pay for an apartment, than from the constantly to listen or auscultate to any mucks. Both her, and you will be so more easy.

Dmitry
05.06.2004, 20:18
Natalia, certainly is better to live separately though also it can not to relieve on 100 % of such troubles. The similar problem was discussed more recently (Natasha October, 29th 2003 14 : 00 : 50), can look or see advice or councils there. In general, in similar cases is better to learn to be discharged of a situation, to perceive it as, for example, any game. I can recommend still two books of the Rostov psychologist of M. of E.Litvaka: " a principle of a spermatozoon " and " Psychological vampirism ". Despite of commercial names, a material in them interesting, in many respects can help or assist. The main thing that with the husband of the attitude or relation were good then with all rest it is possible to consult together. Success.

child
07.06.2004, 00:28
And I have a familiar girl who on 50 % is the initiator of scandals with the mother-in-law. They live separately, but probably not so far apart. " The love of relatives is proportional to distance of residing ".