PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make, if happiness, fantastically highly paid job, respect okru...

The anonym
04.06.2004, 17:08
What to do or make, if happiness, fantastically highly paid job, respect of associates - all was a stone's throw away from you and you lose all this by own nonsense? From disbelief in own forces? From the whole a chain of failures, as a result of taken away belief in? I was at top of the most tremendous success, and, not having had time to be fixed on nejj, have slipped and have fallen in a disgusting hole, whence to me now to not get out... I would not like to live. I feel so as if or as on my soul the bulldozer has driven. And the main thing, not a soul, that this all to state, only you and the Lord the God.

Pronin D.A.
04.06.2004, 20:24
Well, if the happiness consists only in highly paid job and respect of associates, then loss of such "happiness" really tragedy. And there can be " a top of tremendous success " has turned to you a head a little, has torn off from the validity, and circumstances have developed how have developed, and have returned you in a reality? There is nothing constant and firm in THIS world, THE ONE Whom you have put on last place in the complaint to destiny is eternal only. Whence you know beforehand, what it will be better for you - stay in " a disgusting hole " or top of the vanity, ruining I throttle? And belief if she really it is impossible to eat, take away in any way. So, stop to mourn over itself. Easy analyse a situation, without grandiloquent epitafy about " the soul crushed by the bulldozer ", affirm in an idea, that excessive tests do not happen and - dare! It is obvious, that the life has not terminated, but only begins.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 04:40
Dear doctor Pronin! I should thank you for such detailed answer. Your words have really helped or assisted me kak-to look that at a situation from. And then, in a situation of full loneliness and, it is possible to tell or say, self-isolation from associates at the given stage, your words are consolatory, though they carry the certain charge of criticism, condemnation together with desire to help or assist. Yes, you are absolutely right, highly paid job, respect of associates - the most important is far not. But.. " The happiness was so probably so close ", and iz-for the unique mistakes or errors I have lost all that for me vital, and in addition, has got serious illness or disease. The loneliness, the unexpressed problems, not heard cry from the heart, hysterics without spectators (not for show) up to umopomrachenija, up to obessilivanija mentalities and all organism, self-flagellation, all it has broken me. But I shall not surrender, I shall recover, I shall rise, and though also incorrect steps, I shall go forward. You He is right, eternal only. So, everything, that occurs or happens here, temporarily. And vse-taki, it is possible to understand my desire to be happy. Now I do not have that, with value of that you, certainly, will agree. I do not have health. I have got serious illness or disease and it that excruciates me most of all as I think not so much of myself, and how it will be reflected in the future children and on my life as a whole. But I all the same wish to thank once again you for the answer and for support which I have felt in your words. Yes the God stores or keeps you!

Pronin D.A.
06.06.2004, 06:57
Thanks for kind words. If want, can write in more detail about the illness or disease on mine e-mail.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 11:33
Da-and, people of true values do not understand...

child
06.06.2004, 20:49
It is possible to speak about Pronin, as about very not ordinary doctor:-)))