PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, on mine at me a problem with mentality. I shall be kratok. I very much forces...

Andrey
06.06.2004, 05:29
Hello, on mine at me a problem with mentality. I shall be kratok. I very strongly like my small daughter and sometimes to me in a head ideas that she dies climb, perishes or will be crippled. And as it occurs or happens to details also in the different ways. Is more often it occurs or happens before a dream when I cannot fall asleep. These or it mvsli develop promptly and up to such degree me frighten and unsettle, that I cannot longly come in myself. They horrify me, with great feeling on a body. Most of all me frightens, that I cannot help or assist with ideas to her anything. It became delusion. I dismiss them but they again climb also I develop harmless situations up to obligatory mors of my liked child. I became timid. I jump aside from own shadow. The confidence of, etc. is lost That to me to do or make, help or assist please.

Bobrov A.E.
06.06.2004, 18:09
You describe a picture t. n. Contrast obtrusivenesses. Their occurrence testifies to presence of a neurotic status. Depression is not excluded also. These statuses are usually not bad treated. I can advise to address to you to the expert.