PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About the Internet. That this Mr. "And" supersedes personal contact at more and more...

Aliska
01.06.2004, 21:19
About the Internet. That this Mr. "And" supersedes personal contact already for anybody not a secret more and more. All of us it is less communicated personally, we disappear under nikami, razuchivaesja to speak, write on a paper and even to hold writing subjects. To accept or send soobshchenie-the letter became necessity, as meal. But here that is interesting, that when nebylo webs, in far 80 tye, I corresponded with friends much enough and is exact also with impatience waited for letters, with the great pleasure responded. Even with the girl-friend from a class corresponded. Written dialogue is absolutely another, earlier it was addition personal, and now replacement. It is insulting. We die out on the sly.

nesmejana
02.06.2004, 13:39
I have a question on my fast disappearance or eradication from the Internet... And so, when I discussed here this subject and have told or said, that it is a pity to remain without the friends got here, to me have responded what to regret there is nothing, that these "friends" the same people dependent on the Internet, as well as I... I do not know, but it is valid, the network tightens or delays, here it is possible to sink and nobody will offer a helping hand, because this all - ARTIFICIAL!

Aliska
02.06.2004, 18:02
Vot-here! Even the word "friend" has changed sense.
And books... These or thus paper kirpichiki are for the present alive.
And among them it is easier to find the interlocutor or the story-teller on a status of soul.
" About, these or thus yellow listy/In a shadow evening bibliotik/When meditations so are pure or clean, / And a dust pjanee, than a narcotic... "

Aliska
03.06.2004, 08:35
Vot-here! Even the word "friend" has changed sense.
And books... These or thus paper kirpichiki are for the present alive.
And among them it is easier to find the interlocutor or the story-teller on a status of soul.
" About, these or thus yellow listy/In a shadow evening bibliotek/When meditations so are pure or clean, / And a dust pjanee, than a narcotic... "

nesmejana
04.06.2004, 03:41
Yes, I cannot replace the book the Internet. Well it is not pleasant to me to read dead electron lines! It is better to feel alive the book in arms or hand.

Aliska
04.06.2004, 19:10
And than then the Internet tightens or delays? Simply novelty? Or temporariness? Is not present either attachments, or duties. There is nothing from a life. A black hole kakja--that!

nesmejana
05.06.2004, 15:02
Hole! And attachments.. Attachments arise, but they too artificial! You Invent to yourself the person, and then there is, what is it not at all HE, and you are simple allocate with its or his qualities which like you in people.

Aliska
05.06.2004, 17:41
It you about internetnyh-virtual? What here to invent? He draws itself(himself) as wants, more correctly, will draw such what wishes that it or him saw.

AvvA
06.06.2004, 02:05
neuezheli rate of information interchange should remain at a former level?? Excuse, but I consider or count, that the Internet very convenient and fast way of an exchange and information search.. So to sense to wait the letter polgoda-if the answer to the message can be received in 1 minute? And all ostalnoe-psychosises:))) you of that it???!!! And than the "dead" line on the monitor from "alive" in the book differs??? Both of them are more likely dead, than alive..:)) ja-for progress!!! Ur interenetu!:))))))

Huch
06.06.2004, 04:42
nesmejana you when you read lines on the monitor, take the book in arms or hand. When we speak about sex, it is possible to sit down on what be firm.) the imagination needs to be developed, girls)

Aliska
06.06.2004, 17:10
Psychosises certainly, therefore we here also sit!:)))
Business not in rate of reception of the information, and in substitution of a life. If the Internet has not tightened or delayed you on so many that you can easy live without it or him - I congratulate! Also I wish to not get in its or his network finally so that with morning, hardly having opened eye, chewing on the move sandwich to climb in mail...
I, thanks God, too not such, but already sat down am a little. Sozdavalsja-that the Internet only for an exchange of the helpful information, instead of as an agent of human dialogue. To communicate it is necessary personally, we alive!