PDA

Просмотр полной версии : First I shall describe a situation. To me of 29 years, the child, the husband. Svidu at us quite blagop...

Margo
04.06.2004, 15:21
First I shall describe a situation. To me of 29 years, the child, the husband. Svidu at us quite safe family. The problem washing has begun 10 years ago. I have met the future husband, we met more year, then have decided to get married. Its or his mum was against it or this, and how much or as far as I guess, adjusted or set up it or him that he did not do or make it or this. After that problems have begun. He spoke, that he does not know, whether likes me, that concerns to me, as to the friend. All taki we have undersigned, this decision has been connected with a room question. The first years was very well, 5 years ago at us the child was born. Recently my husband has again recollected the past, we had a long conversation, he again told to me that does not like, spoke, that he would like romanticism, that the person cannot without love... He has left from us and veins at mum 4 months. By the way, now the mother-in-law adores me and in the grandson of soul not chaet... Then he has returned. Speaks, as with me cannot and without me too, does not imagine, that I can have another the man. And all like would be adjusted, but to me it is bad. I want, that me liked, spoke tender words, embraced... I do not know what to do or make in such situation. I precisely know, if not the child, we for a long time would leave, I do not want that the kid grew without the father. And can be to anybody and similar victims are not necessary?
By the way, the husband always fine to me concerns, at us remarkable sex attitudes or relations, good, kind, sympathetic.
Advise that nibud, pliz...

Mari
05.06.2004, 15:42
In each marriage or spoilage the love more or is less final. Therefore if attitudes or relations good, it is not necessary to go in cycles on " big and light " love.

Yana
06.06.2004, 15:29
Ljuboch comes to an end and should pass in something another: respect, attachment, etc. there Should be one overall aim. Without love, but with quiet attitudes or relations, trust and vzaimouvazheniem the strongest families also are under construction. And passion (t. e. The love of which is wanted by your husband) can seldom lead to such attitudes or relations. Different values.