PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Children or Guys, you would prompt me what looked Russian films and about what? We with...

Katya
02.06.2004, 12:17
Children or Guys, you would prompt me what looked Russian films and about what?
We with the friend argued on this problem, what now young submit the insurgent, sex, And really there is no desire to look films about ljuvi and fidelities, about difficulties of our usual life? Or this all concerns to the category: the Mongolian cinema is necessary for nobody? I Wait for your answers.
Thanks all who will share with me the opinion

TANJA
03.06.2004, 16:40
It is not true. I personally like different films but if guys "17 30" prefer only insurgents and any idiotic comedies it only confirms my opinion that men develop by 30 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___
04.06.2004, 14:02
Katya, it is similar to marketing research. You are engaged in cinema or is simple, are interested? As to young I think, for them the form of submission of the information is important. They with pleasure will look cinema about love and difficulties of a life if all this to water with especial sauce. The cinema should be not boring and without instructive tone. Without excessive filosofstvovany. And insurgents any more that irritate that, and... Words to not pick up. The most awful, that sane people everyone understand correctly, but there is a mass otmorozkov, which cinemas about "Brigade" accept as the guide to action. Yes, and who for you "young"?

___
05.06.2004, 09:09
Simply I had in view of absolutely young, years up to 20

Katya c for Ti Ti
06.06.2004, 09:45
Yes is not present, I am not engaged in cinema. But, I never thought, that my friend such blunt. It agree with you, that good cinema for young not only about bite in a forehead and sex on a saucepan, but also those films where there is a love and difficulties and so on that takes for soul.
Thanks