PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have one problem. In a class the eighth I have moved with parents in new...

dzhon
04.06.2004, 23:14
I have one problem. In a class the eighth I have moved with parents to new district and neznaju that on me has found but I nevyhodil on street and there is nobody did not get acquainted all time sat at home.
Here already has passed or has taken place five years and anything neizmenilos from for it or this at me is not present mood I badly itself I feel consider or count that all problems which at me now all only from for it or this. In the rest at me that's all right I know as from it or this will get rid to me it is necessary to move to other district there there live my friends from university. neznaju there can be I now have left in a court yard but I cannot because it shamefully after five years to leave. I have told or said to parents to move to new district but they do not wish to move. To me very badly help or assist me to solve this problem!!!

The fright
05.06.2004, 22:35
John, I so understand you! I 11 years as live in this district, and too I do not leave on street. Though left earlier, but communicated basically with children of militarians so it has turned out. Then all have parted, I have left too. Has returned now, and neighbours at all I do not know. But dialogue and in institute suffices me... Though I dissemble likely. Would suffice, here would not sit.

Olga
06.06.2004, 07:25
Listen, of that you are afraid? Particularly? You are afraid to appear not in the plate? What will laugh or that? In general as though there was not. Respect with itself, and you zauvazhajut. Go in for sports, at last.