PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I ask to help or assist! At my brother (36 years) greater or big proble...

Lena
05.06.2004, 07:53
Hello, the doctor!
I ask to help or assist! At my brother (36 years) greater or big problems with a dream, are more correct with a backfilling which last already more than year. With what following signs can be connected: as soon as the brother starts to fall asleep it or him " as though all inside pierces with a current, stirs up ", he with a beating heart wakes up, further any time is compelled or forced to be awake, then normally repeatedly falls asleep. It is necessary to tell or say, that now the brother is coded from an alcoholism (have put a nyxis in a neck), does not drink since February. Before it was repeatedly coded by acupuncture, considers or counts, what is it consequences of acupuncture though after reflexotherapy he slept easy. To what expert to address? He in every possible way delays time of a backfilling, does not fill up, nervous. Whether it is connected with diseases of internal organs or cleanly psychological problems? Whether it is possible to spend therapy NLP? Thanks.

A.E.Bobrov
06.06.2004, 02:45
Nocturnal myoclonia - a frequent sign of disturbing or alarming frustration. At the termination or discontinuance of abusing by alcohol such frustration meet, and often. By the way, it is frequent they and are one of the reasons of drunkenness (some kind of "selftreatment", pokskolku the first time reduces alcohol alarm). I think, that before spending NLP, your brother should be shown the explanatory or sensible psychiatrist. And there it will be already clear that to do or make - NLP or still something. But to help or assist usually with such cases it is possible.

Doctor Altunin A.I.
06.06.2004, 06:57
The dear Lena!
With your brother it is necessary to understand:
1. With its or his character
2. With its or his mental status (except for an alcoholism)
3. With its or his binge in connection with the basic mental status
4. With a psychological situation around of it or him
5. With other individual nuances
The situation extremely serious also demands very qualified approach.
NLP is not an output or exit in this case because this method does not treat the basic mental disturbance causing an alcoholism.
Vrach-the psychotherapist, the doctor of medical sciences,
Altunin Alexander Ivanovich