PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Beavers. And., even neznaju how to begin. With the husband has lived 8 years. The EC...

The anonym
04.06.2004, 13:07
Dear Beavers. And., even neznaju how to begin. With the husband has lived 8 years. There is a daughter, her of 6 years. With its or her birth, has pulled hard a heap of problems. While she was still absolutely small, I with a head left in its or her problems., not absolutely understanding that I do not like more husband. And now as osenilo-yes, I can not really live with it or him any more. To leave to me there is no place. What to do or make? It is a pity the daughter. Or to spit upon the feelings and to live with not liked person for the sake of the daughter?

Well here
05.06.2004, 08:08
There is no here now a psychologist, in itself write. Apparently, a situation really hopeless (considering that you is detailed so send or have come on a site, have familiarized with collective of doctors and have decided to write at once prosto-clearly, without zdraste-mordaste, oj-ah))). Well also what, what the husband do not like? Love to save, it is required to enclose a lot of work, it is thin process, it is possible to units. There was no desire, there was all on nakatannoj, and all. If the husband to you physically protiven, this one business, and not only in bed, and and in daily household dialogue, is simple up to toshnoty-then get divorced. Begin this fight. If to suffer or bear mozhno-find senbe employment or occupation kakoe-nt, from embroidery by a dagger and a lasagna on the Internet up to the sound lover. Or the third varian-to sit down before a mirror, to look or see at itself(himself) and skazat-yes supposedly I such here, zhist-flight have not gone right or do not leave, we shall live as all!

Herring
06.06.2004, 05:27
I do not know, that to you to tell or say, but nevertheless I think, that it is not necessary for you to remain together if you activly do not like it or him. It is impossible to live and constantly itself to force. Who knows, what your happiness and if your husband has found other woman? All the same you have no place to disappear, tell or say that wish to get divorced and I think, he will help or assist you to solve with a daughter though kak-that a problem with habitation. And there will find job, will start to get used gradually and you will have a chance nevertheless to live a high-grade life, instead of to bury itself alive... It awfully, nasty, nevynosimo-to live with unloved the man!