PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years, the husband such go age. We know each other close...

Alain
15.05.2004, 23:24
To me of 25 years, the husband such go age. We know each other close 8 years (have got married half a year back). All this time me simply enrages one property of my husband. To me easy and exactly otnostjatsja. As to the girlfriend. To me do not show special tenderness. My need or requirement for attention in any way do not satisfy. Attention give only on demand or at a reminder. In itself he does not feel this need or requirement and explains it to that he integral self-sufficient, in itself not requiring person, and I - was not present. The behaviour of other men carefully concerning the women, is estimated or appreciated by it or him as delicacy. To me directly and frankly speak, that can well, even perfectly spend vermja without me, and my desire to be together with the husband explain my inferiority. (I wish to notice, that we live in different apartments and vstrechaemja three times a week). However at all thus with me have gone or send to the REGISTRY OFFICE under my demand. As the described feature very much irritates me, I wish something to make with her. Advise. It is possible to address, certainly, to experts, and to start to concern to it or him;them, as he to me. But it would be desirable another - that at last simply - without napomininaja - were interested in my existence, wanted and liked.

Lora
18.05.2004, 21:27
Da-a-a-a-a-and, and what for he to you? And how you represent yourselves the further life? And to children he will go too 3 times to a week under the schedule? And then attachment to children too will be display of unnecessary delicacy? The girl, he DOES NOT LIKE YOU, it is a habit for 8 years. Find to itself normal, and eto - formulated or uniform teratism!

The anonym
22.05.2004, 03:41
New kind of marriage or spoilage: the day off...

N
23.05.2004, 05:32
Alain, for last 15 years in our country the world of human attitudes or relations became more diverse. Now there are such strange marriages or spoilage for which 15 years ago have expelled, for example, from Komsomol, have deprived with the premium, have condemned at assembly. Now, thanks God, everyone can like - to the as is able. So be not horrified, your husband. That all material conditions for a traditional matrimony are available (three years would not began to marry for it or her the apartment if did not like. My daughter lives with the "coming" husband, good money). But he so understands freedom. There's nothing to be done, it is necessary to respect with its or his views though mne-that, to the person elderly, oh as it is hard. Concerning children (they while are not present) we are ready to take all difficulties up. Thus my daughter the interesting woman, also could kak-that - to another to arrange the life. And applicants are on its or her attention. But she too is free in a choice and chooses here it or this, strange. So keep, try to adhere to itself the husband, but delicately and cleverly. Find compromises.

Elena
24.05.2004, 04:13
Alain, well he such person also likes he you - to the . At you guest marriage or spoilage. Find in it or this pluss. You can spend other 4 days at own discretion, meet friends, etc. and t. Item Show him the self-sufficiency and independence. Yes, and you have conditions for joint residing because when there will be children such marriage or spoilage is unacceptable. And more, it is felt, that you with it or him absolutely different people, can it is necessary to think of somebody the friend, in fact the present or true family is necessary to you.
And more, on own experience I have tested three kinds of marriage or spoilage. Normal (from it or him at me the daughter), guest (6 years have lived, coming on a visit to each other on target) and now in civil. Proceeding from experience I shall tell or say, that normalnyj-this or thus it.

Olga
26.05.2004, 08:31
Alain, I had a similar situation, the truth we lived together. Believe, this marriage or spoilage for it or him - an empty phrase, both have undersigned, and will divorce. Mine to you advice or council, throw it or him as soon as possible!!! This person - the finished bachelor, to him to one it is good, and to you one (your model of a joint life) - it is bad. YOU SIMPLY EACH OTHER DO NOT APPROACH or SUIT! To you it or him to not alter, only it will be insulting and it is sick. You still will find the good person.

Irina
28.05.2004, 05:37
And can be at it or him there is still a family, only there agree to live and without a list?
By the way, and if you do not show tenderness to it or him;them how he reacts???

The anonym
29.05.2004, 05:50
Would not began to marry, if would not like??? Not all on love marry, at your age it would be time to understand it.

Nina
02.06.2004, 05:04
And for the sake of what such egoist will marry? Certainly, on love. He here has not caught any other blessings. Likes, as is able., certainly, it is more than itself.

Alain
06.06.2004, 03:07
Thanks all for the stated opinions and advice or councils (10.02.2004). At us with the husband the frank and serious conversation took place. With the certain periodicity we are compelled or forced to display our attitudes or relations on polochkam and to do or make the certain logic conclusions (as the present or true lawyers). And so, to me have admitted, that at heart me, certainly like, but to show it to all and always, and also to me do not want, as it is deep sincere feelings, and in soul as izvetsno, it is possible and to spit. The position of the husband is those, that time I became the wife - that he has made the choice and I should remember for all life, that to me concern with tenderness. And each time this postulate to confirm necessities he does not see. And leaves, that feelings at different people are shown on a miscellaneous. It is necessary to find out the reasons of this or that behaviour by negotiations and to come to the certain compromises. As a maintenance therapy I have asked the husband before restoration of my composure and finding of calmness to increase a dose of tenderness and attention. To the request have responded. Process of sincere convalescence has gone.