PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Help or assist to muffle love. What methods exist. I not hochju like...

Cat
31.05.2004, 01:49
The doctor! Help or assist to muffle love. What methods exist. I not hochju to like, but I like and I suffer.

Herring
31.05.2004, 22:32
Doctors at us are not present. He has not sustained a competition and has thawn in a fog. And as to love... Here the question slozhnyj-can, you, the Cat, is pleasant to stay in a status of one-way love and to suffer? Then in any way you not izbavit-you require it or this. You understand?))) at you unhealthy otnoshenie-if you see, what well does not roll to you with this Koshkoj-well suffer it is sensitive, depart in storonku, and go live further. So is not present))) and sufferings? (and compote?))))) is shorter, I speak you, as the main cat konfy-uspaaaaaaakojsja. Like, but search for other girl and be switched.

Asya
02.06.2004, 06:41
" In a storm or bur arms or hand are only stronger and the sail will help or assist also Kiel - to not go mad from boredom much more difficultly and to sustain a full calm! " - I hope allegory it is clear)))))

oshn
03.06.2004, 08:34
Finish itself at the sleepless nights to frenzy, take a paper and a pencil, create a poem, die in her and revive in the morning, pure or clean as dew and ready to new deep chustvam.... Or simply get drunk.

Well here
04.06.2004, 14:05
Here the report under mine you can not read in general so do or make only toshnily blevotnye! Sit down Is better, not hurrying up think of all and pojmi-yes, it is a trouble! Which to not avoid. But it or her it is necessary to go through and reconcile that any time for it will be killed. As in a sweating room you sit, has already bothered, and to rise, leave not mogi-friends will ridicule. And here you sit and you are excruciated it is obedient.

SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE TR
05.06.2004, 20:27
At us, in scientific research institute of electric transformers on street Electrotransformer, d. 27 the remarkable device " elektroforez-1 " is developed - insignificant electric impulses "kills" any love.:-)

Well here
05.06.2004, 23:12
Attempt to joke has successfully failed...)))