PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor, for 5 years, me now 44, has gone through 3 attacks shizoaffektivn...

Igor
05.06.2004, 01:57
The dear Doctor, for 5 years, me now 44, has gone through 3 attacks of a schizoaffective psychosis, 2 months (itself has passed or has taken place at reception of tranquilizers), 7 months (then I have got in hospital where treated 21 day 5 10 Haloperidolum, transferred or carried hardly), then some months accepted rispolept on 1 tab. in day, then some months did not accept and one year ago an attack of 5 days, from them 2 days in hospital on Triphtazinum.
After first and last hit in hospital suffered dipressiej, accepted fevarin, then prozak which seems is better helped or assisted me.
Within a year accepted rispolept on 2 in day, has then passed to Haloperidolum, more cheaply and is less toxic, on 1, 5 in day, half a year has added Karbamazepinum 400 in day back, it became better. Sometimes I accept fenozepam on 1., a sleepiness does not cause or cause, and the mood at some o'clock levels. There are disturbances of vessels of a brain.
I work, not so it is intense, as earlier, it became disseminated or absent-minded, that me very much disturbs, it is braked. That nemenee I try, as it turns out.
As I now understand up to attacks for a number of years suffered a paranoid schizophrenia.
From the doctor I ask antideprisantov instead of Karbamazepinum, disagrees. And it is difficult to me to be braked.
How to improve quality of a life, whether probably to win rassejanost, up to hospital never it or this suffered, or it already for ever, and it is necessary to be content with that status which is.
Thanks for the answer.

Pronin D.A.
05.06.2004, 19:53
Yes voobshchem-how not regrettably it sounds, it is necessary to be content with that is. That medicinal therapy which you accept, eliminating or erasing;removing acute displays of illness or disease, is simultaneously directed on improvement of quality of a life. But bolezn-that remains at you though I think at you far not the inferior variant if you are capable to work still. The absent-mindedness and retardation has the dual reason: vo-the first this display of the illness or disease, and vo-the second, a consequence of reception of psychotropic preparations. Partly nootropnaja therapy (napr here can help or assist. Pantogamum, fezam, etc.).